Hello.

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Beautiful December

Now, when the garden awaits the return of spring
Now, when the silence is deep and blue
Now, when the winter has cast her spell again
Beautiful December, Beautiful December

Here, where the snow is as soft as a woolly lamb
Here, where the nightfall is deep and blue,
Here, where the stars are so bright, you reach for them
Beautiful December, Beautiful December

Child, may you sleep in gentle peace tonight
Dream of songs that rise on silken wings!
When you wake, enchanted by the snowspun light
Sing the songs that came to you in dreams,
Your beautiful December dreams
Don't forget to check the calendar(s) for session times. Sessions are held on different platforms, so be sure to find out where the session will take place:-

Speaking Practice

LEN English sessions:-
http://www.learnenglish.de/calendar/learnenglishcalendar.html

Listening Practice 24/7

English radio playlists:-
http://www.englishradio.be/musicevents/calendar.html

New members - Introductions

Comments

• PaulettePaulette Posts: 7,871 mod
    @almog250 welcome on the forum were you can improve your English and your confidence too. Try to participate in many discussions of the different categories.
    Click on the blue bar on the top of this page on the word discussions and than you see the most recent discuscions on the screen. So you can choose a discussion and write sometime.
  • almog250almog250 Posts: 16 ✭✭
    > @Paulette said:
    > @almog250 welcome on the forum were you can improve your English and your confidence too. Try to participate in many discussions of the different categories.
    > Click on the blue bar on the top of this page on the word discussions and than you see the most recent discuscions on the screen. So you can choose a discussion and write sometime.

Thank can you tell me who I can join to the Skype Lessons ?
    @almog250 to participate in the Skype Lessons you need a second star and therefore you must participate in some discussions because you need more than 10 comments. If you give comments in some discussions then you will be an rising star on the forum and then Will @Lynne , who is our super teacher, you give a second star and then you can be participate in SKYPE.
  • DoraDora Posts: 3,297 ✭✭✭✭
    almog250 said:

HI, I'm new her I want to improve my confident speaking, I don't have confident, and I Want to improve my spieling on writing

@almog250 - Welcome to the Network. You're surely on the right spot. Just be yourself and remember, the more you make mistakes the more you'll learn. You may practise your writing skills by writing on the forum. For speaking skills, you may join the voice sessions on Skype.

Enjoy exploring! :)
  • Gus1618Gus1618 Posts: 6
    For commenting, you should look for a blue smile in the end of the page. There is a place for writing comments under this smile.
    I need to correct myself I should have said your avatar's picture instead of smile.
    Hi there! I'm Gus, a new member on this forum (so take easy on me). I joined in order to be able to enter the skype conferences and begin practising speaking soon. But before I enter the conferences I intend to have good discussions here, then I want to say that I like animals and I have a thing for eccentric matters, so I likely will spend the most of my time at the science and nature's section and, maybe, at poetry's section.
  • lisalisa Posts: 564 ✭✭
    @Gus1618 actually I love my picture very much, and have had a long time to browse lots of pictures, finally I chose this picture. I do not like blue color, so i do not think I will change my picture.
  • almog250almog250 Posts: 16 ✭✭
    @Dora Thank you Dora I
  • wail2007wail2007 Posts: 14 ✭✭
    Hello everybody, I'm new here. I want to introduce myself. I'm from Colombia. I'm looking for opportunities to practice my english, and I think this could be a good opportunity for that purpose. Looking forward to speaking with all of you guys. See you around.
    @wail2007 Colombia is a big country in the North-west of South-America and was earlier a colonia of Spain I think but is now a Republic. Do they speal Spanish in Colombia. I don't know so much of your country because it is far away of my country, a very small one in Europe: Belgium.
  • wail2007wail2007 Posts: 14 ✭✭
    Hi @Paulette, thanks for writing. Yes Colombia is a Republic since 1810 (a lot of time ago). We speak Spanish as our native language. I don't know so much either about Belgium, all I know is that you had a strong soccer team last world cup.
  • RamonlineRamonline Posts: 5
    Hello, I'm a new member of Learn English Forum. I'm very interested in improve my poor English. I'm interested too in the Skype sessions. I would like to know more about how tis forum works.
    Greetings
    wail2007 said:

Hello everybody, I'm new here. I want to introduce myself. I'm from Colombia. I'm looking for opportunities to practice my english English, and I think this could be a good opportunity for that purpose. Looking forward to speaking with all of you guys. See you around.

Hello @wail2007. Welcome to the forum. Good to see you. I hope you're enjoying exploring the forum. Hang on, there is much more to be discovered! All the best, and I look forward to your contributions.

PS - Congratulations with your promotion to an active member. Looking forward to more! :)
  • RamonlineRamonline Posts: 5
    Hi, I'm Ramon, from Spain. I hope improve my poor English level here. Tanks
    @Ramonline Welcome to join this exploring forum, wish you have a good time and improve your English as soon as possible
  • ahmed5_27ahmed5_27 Posts: 1
    Hi everyone, I am new to this network. pleased to see you all.
    Welcome to join this splendid forum, good night.
  • amadoocaslaamadoocasla Posts: 1
    Hi everyone! It's my fist time to take part in an online forum. I just hope everyone of us will work together to become fluent English speakers in the future.
    Ramonline said:

Hi, I'm Ramon, from Spain. I hope improve my poor English level here. Tanks

Hello, and welcome to the forum, @Ramonline.
    Hello, @ahmed5_27 and @amadoocasla.

Welcome to both of you!
    @amadoocasla welcome
  • younusvyounusv Posts: 39 ✭✭
    Happy Sunday loves!@ahmed5_27 and @amadoocasla. Cheerful Welcome to both of you.
  • michelemichele Posts: 1
    Hi everyone I 'm Michael from Italy and I'm here to try this new experience to improve my english
  • JessikJessik Posts: 19 ✭✭
    Hello, my name is Jessie. I am a new member here and trying to figure out how this platform works. I am looking forward to communicating with english speaking people, especially by skype, so hope I will soon have a permission for that.
  • younusvyounusv Posts: 39 ✭✭
    edited November 5
    @michele and @Jessik Welcome the forum. Start posting in form. Get involved. :)
  • CamiloCFCamiloCF Posts: 23 ✭✭
    Hi to all new people!
    @ahmed5_27, @amadoocasla, @Ramonline, @Jessik, @michele...
    Welcome all!
  • XanthippeXanthippe Posts: 1,784 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi, guys, I am an old fogey. Hiding my age. ;)
  • MaryBotorosMaryBotoros Posts: 1
    I am Mary , I am new member here , Arabic is my mother language , i have been learning English since 2002 at primary school but actually i didn't use at all and now it's very important for my career life either social life i wish to improve my English skills as possible as i can .
    i hope to help each other as much as we can .
    it's amazing to be here with all of you , thanks to Learn English Forum to give me this chance .
    have a lovely day .
    @MaryBotoros welcome on the forum try to participate in many discussions and your English will improve quickly. You can find different discussions in all sort of subjects.