Don't forget to check the calendar(s) for session times. Sessions are held on different platforms, so be sure to find out where the session will take place:-

Speaking Practice

LEN English sessions:-
http://www.learnenglish.de/calendar/learnenglishcalendar.html

Listening Practice 24/7

English radio playlists:-
http://www.englishradio.be/musicevents/calendar.html

Is there an app on our smart phones for this forum?

CarlCarl Posts: 28 ✭✭
Hi! I am new to this forum and I like it very much. However, there are so many catagories on this forum and it's not that convenient to take part in them using the laptop all the time. Moreover, if I had used my phone to sign in this forum, I would have to do it again once I had the mobile data turned off. Besides, the experience is not as good as that on a laptop. So I just wonder if there is an app for this forum? Or is there a better way to get access to this forum on our phones? Thanks!

Best Answers

Answers

• CarlCarl Posts: 28 ✭✭
    @Ninna Yeah, I am fine and I love this place! Don't worry. :D Thanks both to you and @Paulette for being so helpful and supportive! :)

Paulette had answered me before and I asked this question just to find out if there are other ways to get on this forum and which way is more common. I have tried to use it on my phone and it turns out it is not that inconvenient as I had thought and the webpages fit the browser quite well. So I think I will be more comfortable as I get more familiar with this forum.

P.S. I just got reply from @Lynne to join the Skype sessions and I will try other ways to join you. Hope to see you soon! Cheers!
  • CarlCarl Posts: 28 ✭✭
    @Paulette If only we had some computer scientists in the forum to offer some help :o . Development, debugging and upgrading of an app can be such an laborious work :(
  • mheredgemheredge Teacher Here and therePosts: 29,202 mod
    I'm surprised that you don't find it convenient using a laptop for the LEO site @Carl, as I would have thought this would be the easiest. I use my tablet a lot too, but I by far prefer accessing the Forum via my laptop.
  • PaulettePaulette Posts: 8,597 mod
    @mheredge I agree with you the 7 inch tablet is a very good solution but they are too big for the pockets of a coat or vest. And for traveling every day in train or bus is a smarthphone easier because the trains or busses can be very overcrowded and a 7 inch smartphone doesn't immediately fit into one hand.
  • MahaaaMahaaa Posts: 20 ✭✭
    this good question i hope if this forum has app to turn it on my phone and have the same experience as i open it on laptop