Hello.

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Beautiful December

Now, when the garden awaits the return of spring
Now, when the silence is deep and blue
Now, when the winter has cast her spell again
Beautiful December, Beautiful December

Here, where the snow is as soft as a woolly lamb
Here, where the nightfall is deep and blue,
Here, where the stars are so bright, you reach for them
Beautiful December, Beautiful December

Child, may you sleep in gentle peace tonight
Dream of songs that rise on silken wings!
When you wake, enchanted by the snowspun light
Sing the songs that came to you in dreams,
Your beautiful December dreams
Don't forget to check the calendar(s) for session times. Sessions are held on different platforms, so be sure to find out where the session will take place:-

Speaking Practice

LEN English sessions:-
http://www.learnenglish.de/calendar/learnenglishcalendar.html

Listening Practice 24/7

English radio playlists:-
http://www.englishradio.be/musicevents/calendar.html

New members - Introductions

Comments

• DoraDora Posts: 3,296 ✭✭✭✭
    nontan said:

@Dora

OK.

Thank you!

No problem, @nontan. My pleasure.
  • rakya345rakya345 Posts: 14 ✭✭
    @Zom thank you :) i hope that i'll have new friends :*
  • ZomZom Shadok Posts: 2,848 ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    I have no doubt about it @rakya345. :D
    It befits a man to be merry and glad
    Until the day of his death.
  • medmansmedmans Posts: 24 ✭✭
    Hello,

My name is Mohamed Mansour, i'm a Software developer. , i live in Tunisia, my english vocabulary is very limited also i have bugs in pronunciation so i decided to join this forum to improve my level and be more professionel in pronunciation and bring the advanced level as well.

Thank you
  • ShanShan Posts: 5
    Hi

My name is Akmal Zeeshan but you can call me Shan.I am a student of BS(IT).
    My native language is Punjabi I can speak Urdu & Hindi as well and I joined LEN to improve my English language so that I can
    communicate with others fluently and yeah I also want to visit Germany.

Welcome me :blush: :smile:
  • smilemesmileme Posts: 9
    Hi, I'm Maya. Learning English for 12 years... but still don't really know it. My native language is Bulgarian.
    Now I'm starting my preuni year and I'm trying to learn English while working on portfolio and doing a things that I like - running youtube channel, make craft projects and so on.
  • GreenNoobGreenNoob Posts: 2
    Hi all,
    Well, I'm here to practice my poor English. I don't know what else to say... so you can ask me.
    Thank you! :)
    @medmans, @smileme, @GreenNoob,

Welcome to the forum guys.

You've come to a great place for practising your English. I hope you will enjoy the place as much as I do. There is a lot to experiment with and discover around the Network and its forum. Have fun.
    Hi @Shan,

Welcome to the LE forum. ^^

• MAXMAX Posts: 3
    @Zom thank dude
  • ShanShan Posts: 5
    Thanks Zom
  • andoxuan1992vnandoxuan1992vn Posts: 1
    It's great to have a friend who exchanges English everyday to improve it
  • AndrewSotnikovAndrewSotnikov Posts: 55 ✭✭
    Hello. My name is Andrew. I am 28 years old. I work engineer, hope in future I will go deep into IT. My hobbies is: cycling, dance, programming, Linux, reading and writing articles.
    I want to improve my English speaking skills and learn to write contrast and interesting text).
    If someone want to discuss on technical topics, art, music, books or just meet a friend - be free before write to me.
    Welcome to the forum @AndrewSotnikov.

Have a great time here.
  • merraysymerraysy Posts: 1
    Hello Everyone,

My name is Muhamad, 27 years old from Morocco, another English learner joining you trying to shape up my speaking skills, I'm a software engineer and English is highly required to achieve my career goals, I tried many times to find a serious language partner but 99% of the people I've met were joining those language partners' websites only for dating purposes (not even looking for serious relationships :neutral:), Hopefully I'll be able to improve here, Thank you.
  • kindgnicekindgnice LEO Motivator!!! Posts: 7,672 mod
    edited August 31

Hi, everyone, I am a new member from Hong Kong.

Hope to keep practice English here.

Hello @Heidiyeung! Welcome to LEO forum. You know buddy, the first time I saw your avatar, I thought it's mine(Our avatars look almost the same). LOL. Kidding aside, I hope this is not your first and last post here in this forum. Enjoy explorin'! :)
  • Hi i am here to practice English speaking with live chat... please add me in skype session
  • GesraGesra Posts: 2
    Hi
    Hello @ajinkyajagtap2010, and welcome to the LE forum.

For Skype voice sessions, you'll have to become an active member. For details, take a look here:-
    http://learn-english-forum.org/discussion/3015/how-can-i-join-the-network-sessions/p1

Hope it helps. ^-^
  • mheredgemheredge Teacher Here and therePosts: 28,481 mod
    Welcome @merraysy. I hope you find LEO a useful way to improve your English. When you have contributed to the forum for a while, you can join some of the Skype sessions if you want. There are lots of topics to comment on, to practice writing. If you were looking for a social network, I'm not sure if this is the right place but if you want to learn English, you're definitely in the right place.
  • GreenNoobGreenNoob Posts: 2
    I am really tired. I log in just to say "Hi everybody" B) It's been a long day and I'm going to sleep. I will spam again tomorrow. Have fun :)

Cheers!
    Mr.GreenNoob :dizzy:
    Hello Mr. @GreenNoob. Pleased to meet you. Plus, a belated welcome to the forum. :p Hope you're having fun with us! ;)

Nice rest. o:)
  • romisa7007romisa7007 Posts: 2
    edited September 3
    what
  • arisandi1717arisandi1717 Posts: 1
    Hi, I'm arisandi1717
    i'm newbie here, I join this Forum to improve my english skills, especially in writing and speaking...
    would you tell me which group I should join in? thank you.
  • PaulettePaulette Posts: 7,858 mod
    @arisandi1717 welcome in this fantastic group. If you want to make progress in writing then you have to write something in the many discussion groups. You will find all sorts of topics under the different categories. The discus groups and categories can be clicked on the left side of your screen, the same as you are now also in the category of new members.
    To speak, you can join the sKype group soon, but you need to be a full member first and you can be admitted by @Lynne, the main teacher and administrator of this platform.
    I hope to meet you very soon in different discussions.
  • merraysymerraysy Posts: 1
    Thank you @mheredge.
  • AlleeAllee Posts: 14 ✭✭
    Hi Everyone

I hope you are doing good.

My name is Allee and I am new here. I have joined this forum to improve my English proficiency, specially the speaking one.

I hope you all will help to achieve my objective and I will be available for any favor possible at my disposal.

Hi, I'm arisandi1717
    i'm newbie here, I join this Forum to improve my english skills, especially in writing and speaking...
    would you tell me which group I should join in? thank you.

Hello and welcome to the splendid network, @arisandi1717. @Paulette is very right. You may take a look here:-
    http://learn-english-forum.org/discussion/3015/how-can-i-join-the-network-sessions/p1
    Paulette said:

To speak, you can join the sKype group soon, but you need to be a full member first and you can be admitted by @Lynne, the main teacher and .....

@Paulette - I think you mean to say "an active member" (having 2 stars) rather than a full member (with 4 stars). Or is it really happening?
    Allee said:

Hi Everyone

I hope you are doing good.

My name is Allee and I am new here. I have joined this forum to improve my English proficiency, specially the speaking one.

I hope you all will help to achieve my objective and I will be available for any favor possible at my disposal.

Hello @Allee. Welcome, and thanks for joining the forum. For sure, we shall help you. All you have to do is to explore the network and get involved.

For sessions on the LEO network, you may have a look here:

Best regards on behalf of the whole forum. :)