Hello.

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

"The April rain, the April rain,
Comes slanting down in fitful showers,
Then from the furrow shoots the grain,
And banks are fledged with nestling flowers;
And in grey shawl and woodland bowers
The cuckoo through the April rain
Calls once again."

Mathilde Blind, April Rain
When you first apply to join the forum, you will have to wait a while to be approved. Just be patient.

Once you are a member, don't forget to check the calendar(s) for session times. Sessions are held on different platforms, so be sure to find out where the session will take place:-

Speaking Practice

LEN English sessions:-
http://www.learnenglish.de/calendar/learnenglishcalendar.html

Listening Practice 24/7

English radio playlists:-
http://www.englishradio.be/musicevents/calendar.html

My writing

catwoman85catwoman85 Posts: 13 ✭✭
Hello everybody!
My name is Daniela and I like write english.
I am A2 level and I want to became B1 .
Unfortunally I make some mistakes when I write.
Can you help me?
this is one of my writing:

Title: CHILD'S DEVELOPMENT
>
> If we are speaking about children's development towards scholastic results it is true that teaching children at home could have more results than teaching them at school.
> Nevertheless the last assertion is true we must admit how many reasons there are in teaching at school. In fact, children need to spend time in relationships and second they should have someone to compare themselves.
> On the other hand teaching at home could give more attention towards what child is studying and this can give more positive results.
> As conclusion we could say that it is important that children carry on to go to school.

Comments

• catwoman85catwoman85 Posts: 13 ✭✭
    is this the place where I can write it?
  • mheredgemheredge Teacher Here and therePosts: 31,042 mod
    I'm not sure that there is as much home teaching in the UK as there is in the US @catwoman85. I have never met anyone from Britain who hasn't been to school for their education. In France, occasionally I have met families travelling and being tutored by their parents for the year they are missing school.
  • catwoman85catwoman85 Posts: 13 ✭✭
    I agree with you. There is not a country where children do not go to school. Everyone go to school now but on ancient time there was personal teachers for children. Es: alessandro magno
    It was not a bad for them