Hello.

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

"The April rain, the April rain,
Comes slanting down in fitful showers,
Then from the furrow shoots the grain,
And banks are fledged with nestling flowers;
And in grey shawl and woodland bowers
The cuckoo through the April rain
Calls once again."

Mathilde Blind, April Rain
When you first apply to join the forum, you will have to wait a while to be approved. Just be patient.

Once you are a member, don't forget to check the calendar(s) for session times. Sessions are held on different platforms, so be sure to find out where the session will take place:-

Speaking Practice

LEN English sessions:-
http://www.learnenglish.de/calendar/learnenglishcalendar.html

Listening Practice 24/7

English radio playlists:-
http://www.englishradio.be/musicevents/calendar.html

Take 3 words Game 109

amatsuscribbleramatsuscribbler Posts: 2,308 mod
Use the 3 words given in ONE sentence. It's not easy, but it is fun! And you'll get a bonus correction to boot!

headline

seed

piano

Comments

• amatsuscribbleramatsuscribbler Posts: 2,308 mod
    They planted seeds in the piano and made the headlines of the local paper!
  • PaulettePaulette Posts: 11,023 mod
    edited April 2
    The piano music was wonderful but the headline of the news was the germating of the new seed.
    -----------------
    The piano music was wonderful but the news headline was the germinating of a new seed.
    Post edited by amatsuscribbler on
  • MichouxeMichouxe Posts: 6,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2
    A headline got my attention, because a musician claimed that his seed was of a famous musician, and so could he play piano as the best.
    ----------------------
    A headline got my attention because a musician claimed that his seed was of a famous musician so could he play piano the best.
    edited April 2
    The headline that caught my attention was the flower who was seeded tetween the piano keys.
    --------------------------
    The headline that caught my attention was of the flower which had seeded itself between the piano keys.
    edited April 2
    Did you not read the headline that there are flower boxes including the seed and in this store someone play piano!
    --------------------
    Did you not read the headline that there are seeded flower boxes to buy and in this store someone plays the piano!
    The seed of the wonder tree was a headliner of the evening news said the piano teacher.
    The piano played a song about birdseed and that was known through the headline of the day.
    The headline on the cover of the plant magazine is a piano covered with different seeds.
    The seed came from the piano teacher, that was the headline of the weekly magazine.
    Do you also read the headline of the newspaper that there exists seed to become a good piano player?
    I'm worried about the piano player because I had read the recent headline that there was no good seed in stock.

The seed wasn't bad, but the piano player wanted that it became a headline.

The pianist wants to plant seed and reads the instructions in the headline of the garden book.
    The headline in the newspaper reads: "Do you bought already the new piano seeds?"
    The headline of the garden book wrote a mistake, He had mentioned that he sells seeds for piano flowers, but they had to be Easter flowers.
    Today the headline is to eat eggs coming from the seeds of a piano.
    Why do you think that the seed came out the piano, isn't it the piano player who the seed brought along? that's what he sayd on the local newspaper headline.

Have you never seen the photo of the piano seed as headline in the NewYork Times?
    The piano teacher said in a breeze of anger that the headlines all were lies!
    edited April 1
    @Michouxe I corrected your sentence: The piano teacher said in a breeze of anger that the headlines about the seeds all were lies!

Maybe the piano teacher didn't know that on the first of april everthing can be a headline even the promotion of the special seeds.
    @Paulette Thank you for your correction.
    The piano teacher corrected the headline about the seed, because the publisher had felt a breeze in his head!
    My piano has headlines filled up with bags of seed.
    The piano played a song about the seeds of the flowers and this was mentioned in the headlines.
    The headline song of the piano player was the song of the mustard seed.
    edited April 2
    I read the headline about the mustard seed, It was about the recipe to get a nice voice that the pianist needs.
    ---------------------
    I read the headline about the mustard seed which was about the recipe to get a nice voice that the pianist would like.
    edited April 2
    The mustard seed deserve headlines all over the world because all pianists would know it.
    --------------------
    The mustard seed deserves headlines all over the world because all pianists would like to know about it.
    The screaming headlines was going about the bad seed, which the piano teacher had sold on his pupils.
    I saw the news headline that the pianist is a bandit because he sold bad seed.
    I Don't know the piano teacher, but if it's a bandit I would never or never buy the seed and I want to write about this as headline for the newspaper!
    The seed coming from the ceiling formed the headline attraction during the play time of the pianist.