Hello.

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

"The April rain, the April rain,
Comes slanting down in fitful showers,
Then from the furrow shoots the grain,
And banks are fledged with nestling flowers;
And in grey shawl and woodland bowers
The cuckoo through the April rain
Calls once again."

Mathilde Blind, April Rain
When you first apply to join the forum, you will have to wait a while to be approved. Just be patient.

Once you are a member, don't forget to check the calendar(s) for session times. Sessions are held on different platforms, so be sure to find out where the session will take place:-

Speaking Practice

LEN English sessions:-
http://www.learnenglish.de/calendar/learnenglishcalendar.html

Listening Practice 24/7

English radio playlists:-
http://www.englishradio.be/musicevents/calendar.html

home made food verses outside food

JyotiJyoti Posts: 2
I like homemade food because it is made by myself and it's more hygienic. another hand outside food people love to eat but that is not good for health, we also eat outside food sometimes but we are not used to of it.

Comments

• mheredgemheredge Teacher Here and therePosts: 31,042 mod
    edited March 6
    Sometimes if I'm feeling lazy, I like to eat out @Jyoti. But generally nothing beats home cooked food.
    Post edited by mheredge on
  • kindgnicekindgnice LEO Motivator!!! Posts: 7,790 mod
    Namaskar @Jyoti! I like the food of your country such as samosa and gulab jamun! Yum yum. :)
    I'm a big fan of samosas too @kindgnice. They are easily found in Nepal too @Jyoti.
  • sammanisammani Posts: 417 ✭✭✭
    I would like to have outside food .eventhough they are vety taste I think some of food are not healthy .so I think it is wisely to have the home made food.cos we are one who make them and we know are they good or bad to have. :)
    @sammani I bought a roast chicken a couple of days ago that the butcher had roasted in his rotisserie. I have been eating it with salad and tonight might make a Thai chicken curry with the last remainders.
    Yesterday I made ala dosi.my family members said it was delicious.but it was not perfect I think.I hope to take ala dosi to my friends. :) If forum people need to have very delicious ala dosi you can order from me. :p
  • diltharidilthari Posts: 2
    @sammani Is it for free? :love:
    @dilthari,of course B)
    Today I made bread pudding .it was easy and my mom said it is delicious. :)
    I love bread pudding @sammani. I don't usually eat much bread, but when I do I usually have plenty left over that is perfect for making this. It's so easy too.
    @mheredge,yeah it is really easy to make. :)
    We call it bread and butter pudding usually @sammani, as traditionally the bread is buttered before putting it in the baking tray. I tend not to add it though.
    As bell peppers seem to be in season, every time I go to the market I stock up on them to roast and put in jars in the fridge to keep handy. Yesterday I bought some which I stuffed and put in the freezer.