When you first apply to join the forum, you will have to wait a while to be approved. Just be patient.

Once you are a member, don't forget to check the calendar(s) for session times. Sessions are held on different platforms, so be sure to find out where the session will take place:-

Speaking Practice

LEN English sessions:-

Listening Practice 24/7

English radio playlists:-

mheredgemheredge TeacherHere and therePosts: 30,528 mod
Economics explained by two cows. This is hilarious. Two cows highlight the differences between various political and corporate systems. Yes, the comparisons are simplistic, but each one contains some grain of truth.

For example:

Which do you think rings true the most?

• sammanisammani Posts: 379 ✭✭✭
    @mheredge,yeah this is fantastic .beacuse I have not known these difference before .but by reading this I got an idea soon.
  • DeucalionDeucalion Posts: 697 ✭✭✭
    It is really an original way to get across economics matter. From my viewpoint, all statements sound right. :)
  • VokVok Posts: 426 ✭✭
    They do indeed @Deucalion . I especially like an Italian corporation explanation @mheredge . It's so them with their piano-piano attitude.
  • takafromtokyotakafromtokyo Posts: 2,592 ✭✭✭✭
    Hmm...I’m at work now.

I’m wondering if I should focus on my work or if I should watch this video first to learn why my work is always busy and makes little profit...