When you first apply to join the forum, you will have to wait a while to be approved. Just be patient.

Once you are a member, don't forget to check the calendar(s) for session times. Sessions are held on different platforms, so be sure to find out where the session will take place:-

Speaking Practice

LEN English sessions:-

Listening Practice 24/7

English radio playlists:-

Where is the wettest weather?

At home in german I live in a little township. It seems it rains since two years constantly. Or, if it not rains then there are many clouds, high humidity and fog. I miss the warm sun. Of cause there were some days with sun, but the walls of the houses and the fencings are green of (in German Moos). Always you feel soaked to the skin. My little boy goes to the toddler school wich goes daily into the wood. For some years this was very nice, but now its only wet and wet and wet.

• mheredgemheredge Teacher Here and therePosts: 30,528 mod
    In Britain, the wettest place is near the Lake District in the north of England. I lived in Manchester for a few years and it was very wet there too @aimee_1972. I doubt anywhere in Germany can come anywhere near Britain when it comes to rain.