Hello.

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

"The April rain, the April rain,
Comes slanting down in fitful showers,
Then from the furrow shoots the grain,
And banks are fledged with nestling flowers;
And in grey shawl and woodland bowers
The cuckoo through the April rain
Calls once again."

Mathilde Blind, April Rain
When you first apply to join the forum, you will have to wait a while to be approved. Just be patient.

Once you are a member, don't forget to check the calendar(s) for session times. Sessions are held on different platforms, so be sure to find out where the session will take place:-

Speaking Practice

LEN English sessions:-
http://www.learnenglish.de/calendar/learnenglishcalendar.html

Listening Practice 24/7

English radio playlists:-
http://www.englishradio.be/musicevents/calendar.html

Secret of Success

vnrabuvnrabu Posts: 30 ✭✭
Hi friends..
This is Abu. I'm going share about this topic. "Perseverance" is the major key to success because when we start practicing more & more with our earnest effort we will reach our goal. obviously sucess will knock our doors keep toiling until your lost breath ..
Thanks with Regards
Abu

Comments

• mheredgemheredge Teacher Here and therePosts: 31,042 mod
    Perseverance and thinking positively are the two ingredients that I think are most important @vnrabu. If at first you don't succeed, try, try again and in the end it will work.
  • vnrabuvnrabu Posts: 30 ✭✭
    obviously truth :) @mheredge
    It sounds obvious @vnrabu but too many people don't believe enough in themselves.
  • vnrabuvnrabu Posts: 30 ✭✭
    how can we able to treat that kind of people ? @mheredge
    Everybody has things to offer and they just need to become more aware of what they can do @vnrabu.
  • krolikkrolik Posts: 1
    I get acquainted "Perseverance" when I was playing at dota)
    Also, when I was studying in technical university, I hope that it helps me again, but now with English.
    Perseverance is a very good quality @krolik. "If at first you don't succeed, try, try again!"