Don't forget to check the calendar(s) for session times. Sessions are held on different platforms, so be sure to find out where the session will take place:-

Speaking Practice

LEN English sessions:-
http://www.learnenglish.de/calendar/learnenglishcalendar.html

Listening Practice 24/7

English radio playlists:-
http://www.englishradio.be/musicevents/calendar.html

Take 3 words Game 105

amatsuscribbleramatsuscribbler Posts: 2,267 mod
Use the 3 words given in ONE sentence. It's not easy, but it is fun! And you'll get a bonus correction to boot!

sack

mistake

dolphin

Comments

• amatsuscribbleramatsuscribbler Posts: 2,267 mod
    It was a mistake to try and put the dolphin in a sack!
  • PaulettePaulette Posts: 8,519 mod
    edited January 15
    Wasn't the buying of a dolphin the mistake of the day because it is sacking our wallet.
    -----------------
    Wasn't buying a dolphin the mistake of the day because it is sacking our wallet?

Buying a dolphin was the mistake of the day beacause it sacked our wallet!
    Post edited by amatsuscribbler on
  • MichouxeMichouxe Posts: 4,621 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The dolphin was sure that another fish was swimming in the sea but that was a mistake, it was only an empty sack.
    The dolphin made a mistake when he looked in the sack.
    edited January 15
    What happened to the dolphin, has he made a mistake, because he got stuck with his head in the sack?
    ----------------------
    What happened to the dolphin;has he made a mistake because he got his head stuck in the sack?
    edited January 15
    There was a dolphin that was mistaken of ocean because he swam with a burlap sack over its head.
    --------------
    There was a dolphin that got lost in the ocean because he swam with a burlap sack over his head.
    edited January 15
    I know a dolphin who could not swim, his mother blew up for him a sack, but it was a mistake, because he wasn't waterproof!
    -------------------
    I know a dolphin who could not swim so his mother blew up a sack for him but it was a mistake because he wasn't waterproof!
    edited January 15
    My granddaughter received an sack with a dolphin on it from her grannie, but she doesn't like it so I think that this present was a mistake.
    --------------------------
    My granddaughter received a sack with a dolphin in it from her grannie but she didn't like it so I think that this present was a mistake.
    edited January 15
    Where was your grannie, because, it was you granddaughter who received a mistake gift, with an image of a dolphin on the sack?
    ----------------------
    "Where was your grannie, because, it was you granddaughter, who received a mistaken gift with an image of a dolphin on the sack."
    edited January 15
    Our grannie carries now always the sac with the dolphin because she like the mistake thing.
    ------------------
    Our grannie now always carries the sack with the dolphin because she actually likes the mistake.
    edited January 15
    In fact your grannie is a fashion conscious lady, she likes the sack, despite people think it was an enorm mistake.
    ------------------
    In fact, your grannie is a fashion conscious lady because she likes the sack, despite people thinking it was an enormous mistake.
    The sack is a wonderful idea to store the swimsuit of my grannie because she like it to swim between the dolphins.
    Isn't it a better idea to ask for a license for the design of grannie 's sack, it would be a mistake not to do it!
    edited January 11
    I am also a grannie who have a lot of sacks and your idea isn't a mistake, I knitted a sweater with a dolphin on it.
    Post edited by Paulette on
    Hey grannie @Paulette if you get the patent, I want a sweater with the dolphins, because you accept my idea and do not see it as a mistake!
    I want to do it but it isn't a mistake of you when you give me a sack to put in the sweater with the dolphin.
    Don't you know grannies always have sacks in their closet, but it's a mistake to think that I don't want to pay for the sack and the sweater with the dolphin.

edited January 11
    I was in the SEA LIFE-center and the dolphin put his nose in my sack but he was mistaken if he thought to find something delicious.
    Maybe he searched another fish? but your grannie, I think she is sick, because I missed her a few times, or is my thought a mistake and is she working on the sack with the dolphin?
    I think you mistake because grannie is gone in this game, only the sack and the dolphin are playing in it.
    :s Don't blame me it's a very big mistake to ignore grannie!
    And I'm very sad because we lost grannie, who could made the sacks with the dolphins!
    The fisher made a mistake when he puts the dolphin in the sack at the time he was searching for grannie.
    edited January 11
    But the dolphin is smarter and put the fisher in the sack, and grannie laughed at my so-called mistakes that I had made before.
    The clever dolphin took the sack and went home and never made a mistake again.
    I know the dolphin is smarter than me, and I want to put my head in the sack and maybe I'll never make the mistake again with the wrong dates!
    edited January 15
    Historical dates lead sometimes to mistakes but you will never buy a dolphin in a sack!
    --------------
    Historical dates sometimes lead to mistakes but you will never buy a dolphin in a sack!
    edited January 15
    Have you never bought fish in a sack, dolphins are big fish, you know, but it's a mistake to catch a dolphin, it must be a free animal!
    -----------------------
    Have you never bought dolphins (which are big fish you know and it's a mistake to catch a dolphin, it must be a free animal! ) in a sack?
    edited January 15
    A playful dolphin made a big a mistake when he putted his nose in a sack with crabs.
    ----------------------
    A playful dolphin made a big a mistake when he put his nose in a sack with crabs in it.
  • amatsuscribbleramatsuscribbler Posts: 2,267 mod
    Mistaking me for a dolphin just because I had my head in a sack, was very insulting!
    Sorry for my mistake, but your cry when your head was in the sack was so similar to the cry of a dolphin.