Hello.

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

"The April rain, the April rain,
Comes slanting down in fitful showers,
Then from the furrow shoots the grain,
And banks are fledged with nestling flowers;
And in grey shawl and woodland bowers
The cuckoo through the April rain
Calls once again."

Mathilde Blind, April Rain
When you first apply to join the forum, you will have to wait a while to be approved. Just be patient.

Once you are a member, don't forget to check the calendar(s) for session times. Sessions are held on different platforms, so be sure to find out where the session will take place:-

Speaking Practice

LEN English sessions:-
http://www.learnenglish.de/calendar/learnenglishcalendar.html

Listening Practice 24/7

English radio playlists:-
http://www.englishradio.be/musicevents/calendar.html

Photography and Instagram

Col_51Col_51 Posts: 31 ✭✭
Hey everyone.
I want to share you something. I like photography. I am not a professional. I am an amateur. It is just a hobby for me.

Anyway, 2 month ago, I created an Instagram account. I started to upload some of my pictures inside.

So, if you want and if you have time, I invite you to see some of my pictures.

I can't post a link. But, you can find me on instagram website. My username is: col_51
It is a public account.

You can like, dislike, add me or write some commentaries. Of course in English.

And if you want to speak about photography, I’m your men ;).
Tagged:

Comments

• mheredgemheredge Teacher Here and therePosts: 31,060 mod
    I will have to look at this. I am totally useless about instagram @Col_51 and use Facebook more as a sort of 'backup' saving my photos. I have a flickr account but have never used it to upload photos, which might be a good idea if I had the time. And next week I will be collecting 30 odd years of photographs and slides, taken on travels all over the world. Some of these I want to scan but it is knowing where to start.