Don't forget to check the calendar(s) for session times. Sessions are held on different platforms, so be sure to find out where the session will take place:-

Speaking Practice

LEN English sessions:-
http://www.learnenglish.de/calendar/learnenglishcalendar.html

Listening Practice 24/7

English radio playlists:-
http://www.englishradio.be/musicevents/calendar.html

Take 3 words Game 104

Use the 3 words given in ONE sentence. It's not easy, but it is fun! And you'll get a bonus correction to boot!

grannie

cow

emerald

Comments

• amatsuscribbleramatsuscribbler Posts: 2,267 mod
    My grannie sold her cow for an emerald.
  • PaulettePaulette Posts: 8,519 mod
    edited December 2017
    The emerald of my grannie felt down in the meadow and the cow eated it.
    -----------------
    The emerald of my grannie fell in the meadow and the cow ate it.
    My grannie's emerald fell in the meadow and the cow ate it.
    Post edited by amatsuscribbler on
  • amatsuscribbleramatsuscribbler Posts: 2,267 mod
    My grannie had an emerald cow on her mantleshelf.
    edited January 8
    The emerald cow of my grannie doesn't produce any milk.
    ---------------
    My grannie's emerald cow doesn't produce any milk.
  • MichouxeMichouxe Posts: 4,621 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 8
    My grannie likes to milk cows, therefor she has won an emerald, because she was the only participant!
    ----------------------------
    My grannie likes to milk cows and she has won an emerald because she was the only participant!
    edited January 8
    Was the price of your grannie the emerald cow who she putted on her cupboard?
    ---------------------
    Your grannies price was the emerald cow which she put on top of her cupboard?
    edited January 8
    I don’t know if it was an emerald cow, anyway my grannie was glad with her award!
    ---------------------
    I don’t know if it was an emerald cow but anyway, my grannie was pleased with her award!
    edited January 8
    When I and my grannie made a walk between the meadows full of cows was she wearing her emerald.
    ---------------------
    When my grannie and I took a walk in the meadows full of cows was she wearing her emerald?
    When my grannie and I took a walk in the meadows full of cows she was wearing her emerald.
    edited January 8
    Your grannie, I'm sure she's rich, she always wears an emerald when she walks to the cow market.
    --------------------
    I'm sure your grannie is rich because she always wears an emerald when she walks to the cow market.
    Haven't you see the dress of my grannie has the green color of the emerald which also harmonises with the grass of the cow pasture.
    Isn't it dangerous, if your grannie is green like the cow pasture and the cow want to eat her, together with the same colorful green emerald?

The family of my grannie were cow keepers and her husband was an emerald processor.
    Haha an emerald processor! and your grannie knows what that means, or she ask it on the cow?
    edited January 2
    My grannie is very clever, because she is an expert in milking cows and she knows the value of an emerald?
    My grannie could better than who others milking cows, but she wasn't rich and she had not an emerald?
    Once I had a granny cow with eyes as emeralds and she was my best friend.
    My story is really true; when I was a child, I knew a cow, her name was Bella, it was in the farm of a friend of grannie. But the farmers were not rich and had never had emeralds.
    Do you know that emerald means eternal green and that both, my grannie and a cow can enjoy it in the spring.
  • BubblyBubbly Nightingale Posts: 30,151 ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Interestingly, my grannie found her long-lost emerald ring in the fodder for cows.
    edited January 5
    Fortunately the emerald of your grannie wasn't in one of the stomachs from a cow.
    What a lucky, that grannie found the emerald In the cow's food, if the cow had eaten this jewel she had to go to the slaughterhouse!
    My grannie told me a story from a cow who produced green milk, maybe she had swallowed an emerald!
    Your grannie is a liar or It wasn't really an emerald when the cow gave green milk through the jewel!
    Have you never heard about grannies who tell a lot of stories about cows and emeralds.
    My grannie has never told about cows or emeralds, but only about pigs and farms.
    Was your grannie then more realistic because she told about natural cows, mine grannie told every time about hidden emeralds.
    edited January 6
    My grannie had worked on a farm, but her salary wasn't big enough to buy emeralds, she only bought cows for the meat.
    My grannie loved cows very much but she only had them to sell their milk and with that money she could buy a beautiful emerald chain.

Your grannie had a good idea to use the money for a beautiful emerald chain, and the cow lived happily ever after!
    Because my grannie also wanted an emerald ring, she had to keep several cows to sell enough milk.
This discussion has been closed.