Don't forget to check the calendar(s) for session times. Sessions are held on different platforms, so be sure to find out where the session will take place:-

Speaking Practice

LEN English sessions:-
http://www.learnenglish.de/calendar/learnenglishcalendar.html

Listening Practice 24/7

English radio playlists:-
http://www.englishradio.be/musicevents/calendar.html

Let's talk about tea. How much Tea do you drink? What kind of tea?

Let's talk about tea. How much tea do you drink? Do you drink tea? What kind of tea?

And I have a special question: What is the best Earl Grey brand on British soil?

I wonder what for tea brands and flavors there are in the world!

I'm drinking "Teekanne" Earl Grey at the moment, with milk and sugar.
Tagged:

Comments

• mheredgemheredge Teacher Here and therePosts: 29,202 mod
    I'm drinking lemon tea at the moment @MatthiasAndernach.

I don't tend to notice the brand of Earl Grey but Twining is generally pretty reliable.

There are many types of tea and the history of tea is very interesting. These days Indian consumption of the stuff (per capita) has beaten the amount Brits drink and is the highest in the world now. British people are drinking more coffee than they used to.
  • MatthiasAndernachMatthiasAndernach Posts: 88 ✭✭
    I've learned there are some post about tea in this forum already. Some are very interesting. I liked the video of the old man, explaining how to brew a nice cup of real English tea. I wonder what kind of tea Indians prefer. Everytime I think about tea, I remember this Asterix Comic where Asterix and Obelix are on the British Island. And their story of "tea".
  • Practical_SeverardPractical_Severard Posts: 719 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    I drink much tea, maybe half dozen of cups a day while I'm in the office. It's mostly green tea, no milk and no sugar. Black tea sometimes. Unfortunately, all of these are sachets. 'Newby' is the brand. If I brew, I like the oolong kind. It's a partially fermented tea, but closer to green ones.

Here many people drink tea at every meal. And between them too.
  • mheredgemheredge Teacher Here and therePosts: 29,202 mod
    I'm drinking lemon tea at the moment @MatthiasAndernach.

I don't tend to notice the brand of Earl Grey but Twining is generally pretty reliable.

There are many types of tea and the history of tea is very interesting. These days Indian consumption of the stuff (per capita) has beaten the amount Brits drink and is the highest in the world now. British people are drinking more coffee than they used to.