Don't forget to check the calendar(s) for session times. Sessions are held on different platforms, so be sure to find out where the session will take place:-

Speaking Practice

LEN English sessions:-
http://www.learnenglish.de/calendar/learnenglishcalendar.html

Listening Practice 24/7

English radio playlists:-
http://www.englishradio.be/musicevents/calendar.html

Take 3 words Game 103

Use the 3 words given in ONE sentence. It's not easy, but it is fun! And you'll get a bonus correction to boot!

torrent

robot

tap

Comments

• amatsuscribbleramatsuscribbler Posts: 2,267 mod
    My robot turned the tap on and produced a torrent of muddy water.
  • MichouxeMichouxe Posts: 4,621 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The robot took a pint of the muddy water to the kitchen tap and wanted to tell it was bad, with a torrent of words!
  • PaulettePaulette Posts: 8,519 mod
    The doctor tried to tap blood of the robot but instead of blood there was torrent of oil.
    Are you sure it was a real doctor, how could he try to tap a torrent of blood from a robot instead of oil?
    The tap in my kitchen produced again a torrent of water after the robot repaired it.
    Can you send me this robot for repair my toilet, because there is a torrent of water and I can't shut down the tap !
    I will do it but now there a torrent of rain and the robot can't find the tap to stop the rain.
    Do you mean that your robot doesn't like working In a torrent of rain and therefore doesn't want to search for the tap?

I want to protect the robot against the torrent of rain because then he becomes rusty and he can't fix the tap.
    I thought the robot was in stainless steel, so he can fix the tap, because the torrent of rain doesn't harm!
    The robot can only do one job at a time, because it doesn't understand a torrent of words, so first it will bring about the restoration of the kitchen tap.

I've the same problems as the robot, I don't understand the torrent of words, but I'm sure someone has to restoration my tap in the bathroom!
    There was a torrent of stones when the robot removed the tap out of the wall.
    Why did your robot remove the tap out the wall, can he not recover the torrent of water without destroying something?
    Don't you know the force of a robot is stronger than the torrent of water out of the tap?
    Is it possible that your robot misuses his power, so that someone else has to make the tap with the torrent of water.
    edited December 2017
    There was a torrent of food that was that was brought through tap dancing robots.
    Post edited by Paulette on
    edited December 2017
    I blame the robot, instead of working on the torrent of water, he was a tap dancing robots!
    @Paulette There was a torrent of food that was that was brought through tap dansende robots.
    At the summer party with tap dancing robots there was suddently a torrent shower.

My tap dancing robot wanted to see to the firework, but a torrent of water," threw soot in the food"!
    Couldn't the robot stop the torrent of water with installing a tap?
    Do you think the robot is a really plumber who can install a tap without losing a torrent of water?
    A programmed robot can do everything even stopping a torrent of water and placing a tap.
    A torrent of tears comes from the eyes of the robot :'( , because he wants to earn more for placing a tap!
    By the way of a tap did the doctor stop the torrent of tears from the robot.
    Could I borrow your robot, because the tap that my robot received was the reason that it would torrent of tears again.
    Currently my robot got torrents of requests to repair taps in pubs, so you must wait!
    In fact I'm afraid of the robot, because he constantly throws a torrent of ice cold water at me and therefore I want to give him a firm tap!
    If your are afraid of the robot then I don't want to send him to repaire your tap, you have to search an other solution to stop the torrent of water.
This discussion has been closed.