Don't forget to check the calendar(s) for session times. Sessions are held on different platforms, so be sure to find out where the session will take place:-

Speaking Practice

LEN English sessions:-
http://www.learnenglish.de/calendar/learnenglishcalendar.html

Listening Practice 24/7

English radio playlists:-
http://www.englishradio.be/musicevents/calendar.html

Dreams

anshianshi Posts: 14 ✭✭
When we are child we see lots of dreams but later on we realise that things are not same ..We can't live our dreams..We have to accept reality..

Comments

• mheredgemheredge Teacher Here and therePosts: 29,193 mod
    I'm not sure if I had any particular dreams for the future when I was a child @anshi. But I've been a bit of a draft or in the sense that I have never been ambitious about anything much.
  • BubblyBubbly Nightingale Posts: 30,151 ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    I dream a lot but I always forget them when I wake up. :D
    edited January 6
    I've been trying extra hard to remember at least a part of my dreams as I wake up @Bubbly, and it seems to work - a bit. I can usually grasp the last few images and 'feeling' of the dream for a few minutes after I wake up.
  • amatsuscribbleramatsuscribbler Posts: 2,267 mod
    How do we know that 'real' life is not a dream and that our dreams are real life!
    Good question @amatsuscribbler. Though my dreams are usually so convoluted that when I wake up I am glad to find that real life is much better.
  • amatsuscribbleramatsuscribbler Posts: 2,267 mod
    I have always dreamt vivid, full colour dreams which I tend to remember for some time afterwards. I still remember some from my childhood! And that's a loooong time!
    I can remember some of the most vivid dreams when I was a kid @amatsuscribbler (I used to dream a lot of flying). But now I tend to wake and just have the impression of the dream linger for a few seconds, or if I'm very lucky, a few minutes and then it seems to vanish. The dreams are very vivid but only at the time.