Don't forget to check the calendar(s) for session times. Sessions are held on different platforms, so be sure to find out where the session will take place:-

Speaking Practice

LEN English sessions:-
http://www.learnenglish.de/calendar/learnenglishcalendar.html

Listening Practice 24/7

English radio playlists:-
http://www.englishradio.be/musicevents/calendar.html

What the achievements you got in the passed 11 months of 2017?

lisalisa Posts: 744 ✭✭✭
What the achievements you got in the passed 11 months of 2017? My colleagues and I made a joke that our annual summary would be : 2016, which means everything is the same with 2016. :#

Comments

• mheredgemheredge Teacher Here and therePosts: 29,202 mod
    I'm not sure whether I call them achievements but I have had a lot of interesting experiences during 2017 @lisa, and I have visited quite a few new places.
  • lisalisa Posts: 744 ✭✭✭
    Your life is admired of by most people @mheredge , because you seem to have more freedom to travel as you like. Hope one day I can enjoy this kind of life.
    @lisa I appreciate how lucky I am. When I was younger I used to save up all my leave days so that I could take a longer holiday and to just explore. I have very rarely taken a holiday staying in a resort somewhere and just staying put. But being independent makes my kind of travelling easier than if I had a family in tow!
    @mheredge There is a joke amongst Chinese women, without a husband women can achieve much more than housewives. It is true that housework or children take more attention from women, and the energy and stamina of one female are limited, maybe most of time is passed away.
    Dare I suggest that maybe women can achieve far more on their own than guys at times @lisa? Women are often a lot more resilient and harder workers than men (not all of course, but the majority!)
    @mheredge Totally agree with your opinion :#
    I got to see a whale and a shark a couple of days ago. This was an achievement that I will never forget.