Don't forget to check the calendar(s) for session times. Sessions are held on different platforms, so be sure to find out where the session will take place:-

Speaking Practice

LEN English sessions:-
http://www.learnenglish.de/calendar/learnenglishcalendar.html

Listening Practice 24/7

English radio playlists:-
http://www.englishradio.be/musicevents/calendar.html

Take 3 words Game 102

Use the 3 words given in ONE sentence. It's not easy, but it is fun! And you'll get a bonus correction to boot!

watch

magazine

pancake
Tagged:

Comments

• amatsuscribbleramatsuscribbler Posts: 2,267 mod
    My watch said that it was time to take the pancake out of the pan according to the recipe in the magazine.
  • PaulettePaulette Posts: 8,597 mod
    edited November 2017
    I read an article in the magazine that you can win a watch by baking pancakes.
    Post edited by Paulette on
  • MichouxeMichouxe Posts: 4,663 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    I watch to the TV programs in the magazine and took a pancake as snack before watching TV.
    ------------------
    I looked at the TV programmes in the magazine and took a pancake as a snack before watching them on TV.
    Post edited by amatsuscribbler on
    edited December 2017
    When I looked at my watch fell the pancake on the magazine.
    -----------------
    When I looked at my watch, it fell in the pancake on the magazine.
    edited December 2017
    The magazine was dirty because your pancake was fallen down and furtunately nobody had see it.
    --------------------
    The magazine was dirty because your pancake fell down but fortunately nobody saw it.
    edited December 2017
    I saw on my watch that I was too early so I could eat a pancake and read a magazine.
    ---------------------
    I saw on my watch that I was too early so I had time to eat a pancake and read a magazine.
    I had read a new recipe for making pancakes in the magazine you gave me and forgot to watch my TV show!

Can you eat pancakes and read magazines while you watch TV?
    Don't you know women can easily do three things together, like reading magazines, eating pancakes and watching TV!
    edited December 2017
    While we watched TV we eaten pancakes made of a recipe from the culinair magazin.
    ------------------------
    While we watched TV we ate pancakes made with a recipe from the culinair magazine.
    edited December 2017
    Have you ever watched a TV magazine about cooking with the culinary recipes of pancakes with a variety of flavors?
    ---------------------
    Have you ever watched a TV magazine programme about cooking pancake recipes using a variety of flavours?
    edited December 2017
    A pancake is a culinair product, it is described in anywhere even in magazines for watches.
    -----------------
    A pancake is a culinair product described everywhere, even in magazines for watches.
    Did you read in the magazine that you need a expensive watch for baking pancakes?
    My watch fell into the pancake dough when I read an article in a magazine
    You can ask Saint Nicolas a new watch from his magazine and give him a tasteful pancake.
    I watched to Saint Nicolas and I saw that he made himself a pancake of the recipe out of my cooking magazine.
    Perhaps he likes the pancakes of the magazine he had watched.

Don't you think that the recipe you watch from your grandma to make pancakes is much better than this out a magazine.
    Do you think that I still have the recipe of pancakes from my grandmother to watch?
    So you don't know the taste of the wonderful pancakes because you always watch the recipes in the modern magazines.
    Instead of a magazine, you don't have a PC for watching recipes of delicious pancakes.
    When I was eating a pancake and browsing in a magazine I saw a picture of my watch.
    It's not possible to follow all these recipes of pancakes in the magazines, because I see on my watch that I don't have enough time!
    Don't you have a watch who can say now you can read a magazine and that you after that can eat a delicous pancake?
    I didn't know that existed such an intelligent watch , but first I want to eat my pancakes an than I will read the magazine.
    Are your pancakes always so egal like you watched them in the magazines?
    When we go for a walk and rest in the tavern on the corner, I looked at my watch and then I read a magazine while we ate a free pancake together.

To eat a pancake you need to take time, therefore you can put your watch in your pocket and read a magazine as recreation.
    I want to follow your good advice to make time for eating a pancake, reading the magazine and all of this without my watch that I have put in my pocket.
    edited December 2017
    I read the novel in the magazine while I watched how the chef made a pancake.
This discussion has been closed.