Hello.

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

There is wind where the rose was,
Cold rain where sweet grass was,
And clouds like sheep
Stream o'er the steep
Grey skies where the lark was.

Nought warm where your hand was,
Nought gold where your hair was,
But phantom, forlorn,
Beneath the thorn,
Your ghost where your face was.

Cold wind where your voice was,
Tears, tears where my heart was,
And ever with me,
Child, ever with me,
Silence where hope was.

November by Walter de la Mare
Don't forget to check the calendar(s) for session times. Sessions are held on different platforms, so be sure to find out where the session will take place:-

Speaking Practice

LEN English sessions:-
http://www.learnenglish.de/calendar/learnenglishcalendar.html

Listening Practice 24/7

English radio playlists:-
http://www.englishradio.be/musicevents/calendar.html

Introduction of My favourites movies and series.

I'm a boy that like to do more activity. In particular mode, I love the Cinema and the TV series. In this last period, I watched the last season of The Stranger Things by Netfllix. I think that this series is an very masterpiece for the science fiction theme. The Dialogs, the Scene, the musics, the characters, the dresses remind me the films with whom I grew up. I thinks that the bigger audience are my generation.
In my life, I seen more and more film of all genre. In particular, I like science fiction, action, comic and drammatic. I don't have once favourite film, but are many more. Jim Carrey is my best comic actor, and I don't know how many times I seen his films. for the science fiction theme I like Pirates of Caraibben's first trilogy and The Hobbit's trilogy.

Comments

• mheredgemheredge Teacher Here and therePosts: 28,081 mod
    @heyanthony I was surprised to find that I had not watched all the episodes of series 6 of Suits, the American series about a fraudulent lawyer who makes good. In fact when the hero of the story got out of jail, I had thought it was the last episode. And at the time it was rumoured that they were not making a further series. I have watched the last few episodes to the end of series 6 and have just started watching the new series that started a few months ago.