"The April rain, the April rain,
Comes slanting down in fitful showers,
Then from the furrow shoots the grain,
And banks are fledged with nestling flowers;
And in grey shawl and woodland bowers
The cuckoo through the April rain
Calls once again."
Mathilde Blind, April Rain
When you first apply to join the forum, you will have to wait a while to be approved. Just be patient.
Once you are a member, don't forget to check the calendar(s) for session times. Sessions are held on different platforms, so be sure to find out where the session will take place:-
I would like to know your opinions about it. But I want you to take into account some points.
1. How long is this money is going to last ? Think about future generations.
2. Would you invest in something?
3. Would you give away some of the money?
Thank you in advance.
I want you to take some points into account.
1. How long is this money going to last? Think about future generations.
2. Would you invest it?
3. Would you give some of it away?