When you first apply to join the forum, you will have to wait a while to be approved. Just be patient.

Once you are a member, don't forget to check the calendar(s) for session times. Sessions are held on different platforms, so be sure to find out where the session will take place:-

Speaking Practice

LEN English sessions:-

Listening Practice 24/7

English radio playlists:-

Hi I'm New her I have question about this project or form

almog250almog250 Posts: 16 ✭✭
Some on can tell me about this project, what the purpose this project and why this is free this I'm interesting to know about it.

• ChipChip Posts: 1
    Hi, I am Chip. I am a new member
  • aprilapril Moderator Posts: 10,534 mod
    Hi @Chip .
    Welcome to the forum.
  • NatashaTNatashaT Posts: 839 Teacher
    Take a look here - I think it will answer many of your questions! https://www.learnenglish.de/
  • madhugmadhug Posts: 784 ✭✭✭
    Hi @Chip
    Welcome to our forum, Have a great day.
  • peaceculture2peaceculture2 Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭✭✭
    NatashaT said:

Take a look here - I think it will answer many of your questions! https://www.learnenglish.de/

:) :) :) Absolutely
  • SystemSystem Posts: 23 mod
    This discussion was created from comments split from: Open a discussion?.
  • asifbappyasifbappy Posts: 19 ✭✭
    I'm trying to join LEN forum but I can't join. Help me
  • himahima Posts: 5
    how are you, my friends?
    my name's hima
    I'm a native Arabic speaker.
    to me, _as an engineering student_ I usually study engineering in English.
    so I need to learn English effectively to study well and to meet the work market needs.

I started learning English since primary school days
    now I can read and write in a good way to some extent.
    I hope to become a fluent speaker ^_^

goodbye :smiley:
  • IsraIsra Posts: 3
    Hello everyone,

This is Isra. from Khartoum Sudan. 22 yrs old.

I'm new here. I need to know more people and to take apart in discussions, i'm a bit lost here and don't know from where should I start... any advice ?

Thanks in advance.
  • LynneLynne Teach HomePosts: 9,840 mod
    Welcome Isra.

Take your time exploring the Network. There is a lot to do here, but there's no hurry. :smile:

Start with the topics that interest you.
  • IsraIsra Posts: 3
    Hello Ms. Lynne and thanks for welcoming.

Now I'm surfing here and there. It seems that yet there is lot to discover.
  • MohamedMatterMohamedMatter Posts: 12 ✭✭
    Hello guys :smiley: I am Mohamed from Egypt.
    I am grateful that i'm with such a great company in this forum.
    I've joined this forum in order to improve my English and not just improving, actually i want to be like a native speaker :smiley: .
    I've been learning English for 15 years as a second language in school and university and now i want to improve my listening nd speking skills. So, i hope i could spend a good time with learning :wink:
  • roseliliroselili Posts: 0
    my name is yasmina i am from algeria i want learn english with you
  • wtdarkwtdark Posts: 4
    I registered it because I want to join the Skype group, however, I don't know how to get 2 stars in the forum according to the rule. I don't even know where to participate
  • wtdarkwtdark Posts: 4
    oh, I saw the new member instruction, but I can not delete what i posted
  • mheredgemheredge Teacher Here and therePosts: 30,453 mod
    edited December 2017
    @wtdark when you have made more comments, you will be able to do many more things like delete and edit your posts. Just keep active and you will see! This will also enable you to join Skype sessions. The more you contribute, the quicker you will get your second star.
  • benibeni Posts: 11 ✭✭
    Hello everyone! I am from Romania. I am 16 years old. I want to learn English because I will go to my parents in London. I do not understand very well when someone speaks with me in English because i haven't practice with someone, I understand better the writte. It someone practice with me maybe :D
    Welcome to the Forum @beni. Practice makes perfect and here you can improve your English if you want to. You need to be active for a while here and then you can join the Skype/discord speaking sessions to practice your speaking.
  • Tomash1Tomash1 Posts: 5
    Hello, I am Tomash, I am new member also.
    Hi @Tomash1
    Welcome on forum!
  • JuanjJuanj Posts: 14 ✭✭
    Hello, I am new here so I have a little trouble to discover how this website works. Let me introduce a bit myself. My name is Juan, I'm Spanish and I am learning English. I began to learn English a lot of time ago, more than 30 years ago, when I was 15. Then Internet, smartphones, tablets, etc. didn't exist and everything was very diferent. It was more difficult than today. New technologies give us an amount of oportunities that learning a new languages is easier than before. A cuple of years ago I started to study English again and today is one os my favourite of my hobbies although I need English for my job. I want to finish with a sentence that I repeat myself quite often " Don't give up on a dream just because the time it will take to acomplish. The tile will pass anyway".
    Welcome to the Forum @Juanj. I hope you find it fun and it helps you to improve your English.
    Thanks, I hope so.
    Welcome @Juanj Good luck at learn!
    Hello @beni, thank you,
    It is very kind of you. I don't still know how this site works.
    @Juanj it is very simple - you just comment on anything that you find interesting. This helps you to practice your writing. If you make any serious mistakes, or ask for help, there is usually someone who can correct you. When you have been active for a while, you will be able to do more - like join speaking sessions on Skype or discord if you want to practice speaking. You need to be an active member for a while, contributing comments on the Forum before you can do this.
    Thank you for your help.
  • HurrHurr Posts: 0
    Hi everyone, I'm new one here ,and I want to learn how can I develop my English language ..and I need to learn how can I use this forum . :D
  • vinventnguyenvinventnguyen Posts: 3
    Hi everyone, i'm new member
    i'm Vincent, i'm from Vietnam
  • Hi I´m Jordi from Spain,I´m a new member.