Hello.

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

There is wind where the rose was,
Cold rain where sweet grass was,
And clouds like sheep
Stream o'er the steep
Grey skies where the lark was.

Nought warm where your hand was,
Nought gold where your hair was,
But phantom, forlorn,
Beneath the thorn,
Your ghost where your face was.

Cold wind where your voice was,
Tears, tears where my heart was,
And ever with me,
Child, ever with me,
Silence where hope was.

November by Walter de la Mare
Don't forget to check the calendar(s) for session times. Sessions are held on different platforms, so be sure to find out where the session will take place:-

Speaking Practice

LEN English sessions:-
http://www.learnenglish.de/calendar/learnenglishcalendar.html

Listening Practice 24/7

English radio playlists:-
http://www.englishradio.be/musicevents/calendar.html

One adventure

lisalisa Posts: 406 ✭✭
One of the most amazing adventures of mine was this one my colleagues and I climbed the mountains which locates behind our offices. There were three strong dogs with us because we were worried to be looted by the local people, fortunately, we finished our adventure without encountering any dangers, we were very excited and happy about this journey. The following days, we visited other parts of this mountain and wanted to find some animals such as signal wolf, fox or pig, unfortunately, none of those wild animals were found by us. But we would never forget the beautiful scenes when we crossed the river, when we passed the bottom of the forest and some mysterious places in the deep mountain.

Comments

• mheredgemheredge Teacher Here and therePosts: 28,081 mod
    lisa said:

One of my most amazing adventures was this one. My colleagues and I climbed the mountains which are located behind our offices. There were three strong dogs with us because we were worried about being robbed by local people. Fortunately, we finished our adventure without encountering any dangers. We were very excited and happy about this journey. During the following days, we visited other parts of this mountain and wanted to find some animals such as signal wolf, fox or pig. Unfortunately, we found none of these wild animals. But we will never forget the beautiful scenery when we crossed the river, the bottom of the forest and some mysterious places in the deep mountains.

This sounds like a wonderful adventure @lisa.
  • lisalisa Posts: 406 ✭✭
    @mheredge thank you very much for correcting my article <3
  • mheredgemheredge Teacher Here and therePosts: 28,081 mod
    I'm looking forward to reading about another adventure that you have been on @lisa.