Hello.

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

There is wind where the rose was,
Cold rain where sweet grass was,
And clouds like sheep
Stream o'er the steep
Grey skies where the lark was.

Nought warm where your hand was,
Nought gold where your hair was,
But phantom, forlorn,
Beneath the thorn,
Your ghost where your face was.

Cold wind where your voice was,
Tears, tears where my heart was,
And ever with me,
Child, ever with me,
Silence where hope was.

November by Walter de la Mare
Don't forget to check the calendar(s) for session times. Sessions are held on different platforms, so be sure to find out where the session will take place:-

Speaking Practice

LEN English sessions:-
http://www.learnenglish.de/calendar/learnenglishcalendar.html

Listening Practice 24/7

English radio playlists:-
http://www.englishradio.be/musicevents/calendar.html

Language trip - yes or no?

Hi everyone,

What is your opinion? Do you think with a language trip you can improve your english skills faster?

What is more effectively? I hope to find a way to learn english as soon as possible.

Kind regards
Melissa

Comments

• wail2007wail2007 Posts: 10 ✭✭
    Hi Melissa, my opinion is that by traveling you can speed up your learning process. That's because you need to speak in english and you won't find any available resource for practicing your native language. For example, I'm a spanish native speaker and I went to New York a couple of months ago, I was there for just a week and when I came back I realized that my english skills have improved. So, If you have the money, I definitively recommend to travel.
  • bitar_90bitar_90 Posts: 3
    I think it will expedite your learning ,and this is the modern style to learn English.
  • anshianshi Posts: 7
    yes this will definitely improve the learning skill. so great men said that practise makes a men perfect .
  • aprilapril Moderator Posts: 10,373 mod
    It depends on how you organise that trip, @melgüv13 .
    If everything is prepared in the language you're learning and you all speak in that language during the whole trip then it'll help improving it.