Hello.

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

There is wind where the rose was,
Cold rain where sweet grass was,
And clouds like sheep
Stream o'er the steep
Grey skies where the lark was.

Nought warm where your hand was,
Nought gold where your hair was,
But phantom, forlorn,
Beneath the thorn,
Your ghost where your face was.

Cold wind where your voice was,
Tears, tears where my heart was,
And ever with me,
Child, ever with me,
Silence where hope was.

November by Walter de la Mare
Don't forget to check the calendar(s) for session times. Sessions are held on different platforms, so be sure to find out where the session will take place:-

Speaking Practice

LEN English sessions:-
http://www.learnenglish.de/calendar/learnenglishcalendar.html

Listening Practice 24/7

English radio playlists:-
http://www.englishradio.be/musicevents/calendar.html

What is CHECK ENGINE LIGHT?

younusvyounusv Posts: 40 ✭✭
Nowadays all vehicles are coming with an onboard computer diagnostic system (OBDII) that continuously observers your vehicle's major operating systems and most importantly the power-train (engine and transmission). The main purpose of monitoring these systems is to ensure that the vehicle is operating efficiently with the lowest possible emissions. As fuel efficiency and emission control have an important role, your vehicle's electronics systems need to constantly adjust and fine-tune various parameters according to driving conditions; such as vehicle load, Speed, air/fuel mix Quantity and temperature, etc. When the computer reads that any of these parameters do not fall within the acceptable range for operating the vehicle, your CHECK ENGINE LIGHT is lit to warn you that you may have a serious problem and to take your vehicle to a certified technician.
Tagged:

Comments

• mheredgemheredge Teacher Here and therePosts: 28,081 mod
    Is this light the oil warning light @younusv? I haven't driven for so long that this is the only warning light I remember seeing on my car dashboard!
  • younusvyounusv Posts: 40 ✭✭
    hi @mheredge . thank you for the response. There are two type oil warning lights. One is oil pressure warning light and another one is Oil change warning light.
  • younusvyounusv Posts: 40 ✭✭
    If your engine oil pressure is abnormal the "Oil pressure warning light" will come. if you Oil service is due "Oil change warning light" will come.