Hello.

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

"The April rain, the April rain,
Comes slanting down in fitful showers,
Then from the furrow shoots the grain,
And banks are fledged with nestling flowers;
And in grey shawl and woodland bowers
The cuckoo through the April rain
Calls once again."

Mathilde Blind, April Rain
When you first apply to join the forum, you will have to wait a while to be approved. Just be patient.

Once you are a member, don't forget to check the calendar(s) for session times. Sessions are held on different platforms, so be sure to find out where the session will take place:-

Speaking Practice

LEN English sessions:-
http://www.learnenglish.de/calendar/learnenglishcalendar.html

Listening Practice 24/7

English radio playlists:-
http://www.englishradio.be/musicevents/calendar.html

learning speaking english!

i want to improve speaking skill with you! Let's me to do that!

Comments

• aroobaarooba Posts: 64 ✭✭
    I want to learning english, speaking english listening english and also improve hear english. I don't understand fluently english
  • BellBell Posts: 46 ✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Hello @tuananh and @arooba ! Welcome to the LEN forum! We are all long for fluency but to reach that point there are a lot to do! As a start, make sure you read the tips in the LEN site. It's quite helpful! Also, you can use graded novel and other materials for beginners.

There's only one way to practice listening which is to actually practice listening!! Train your ears by listening to English material meant for beginners at first, then the more your level goes up, the more you'll be able to understand!

I hope you find this helpful and remember that consistent effort is the only way for you to reach fluency!! Happy learning! :)
  • magicalmagical Posts: 15 ✭✭
    you must first learn new vocabularies
  • aroobaarooba Posts: 64 ✭✭
    thank You bell
  • BellBell Posts: 46 ✭✭
    edited October 2017
    @arooba! You're welcome. :)
  • walterwalter Posts: 169 ✭✭
    I also want to start to speak english. I learning english but I learning to writing, listening and reading. I don`t using exercies for speaking, and afraid if I don`t practising to speaking how actually I will could to speak properly and fluent, without pausing and stopping.
  • danrogdanrog Posts: 17 ✭✭
    like @magical said, it is a good beginning to star by learning vocabulary, but I think it is a mistake to learn individual words and translate them directly into our native language. The best in my experience is to read the meaning in the english dictionary. That really improve my ability to "think in english". I don't know if you agree. Do you have another technics?
  • MohamedBoraiy1234567MohamedBoraiy1234567 Posts: 12 ✭✭
    first of all , practice it's the better way to speak English very well.
    secondly , listening something like movies or songs.