Hello.

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

"The April rain, the April rain,
Comes slanting down in fitful showers,
Then from the furrow shoots the grain,
And banks are fledged with nestling flowers;
And in grey shawl and woodland bowers
The cuckoo through the April rain
Calls once again."

Mathilde Blind, April Rain
When you first apply to join the forum, you will have to wait a while to be approved. Just be patient.

Once you are a member, don't forget to check the calendar(s) for session times. Sessions are held on different platforms, so be sure to find out where the session will take place:-

Speaking Practice

LEN English sessions:-
http://www.learnenglish.de/calendar/learnenglishcalendar.html

Listening Practice 24/7

English radio playlists:-
http://www.englishradio.be/musicevents/calendar.html

What do you think about traveling to Tunisia ?

Hello,

I think that many people want to pass holidays but still searching for a great place to be more confortable and relaxed!
What about Tunisia as a next destination for you and your family ? You will feel so welcome and you will eat a delicious and tasty food.

if not, tell me why ? i'm sure and certain that i will change your opinion about Tunisia.
Tagged:

Comments

• mheredgemheredge Teacher Here and therePosts: 31,060 mod
    I visited Tunisia a long time ago and a return visit is definitely overdue. I'm trying to work out my schedule for next year and Tunisia is definitely on my list.
  • medmansmedmans Posts: 28 ✭✭
    @mheredge You are welcome :)
    I know that tourism took a bad hit a few years ago following the terrorist attack in Sousse. Have things picked up a bit since then @medmans?
    @mheredge Yes, it's now safer than before
  • Hazem18Hazem18 Posts: 26 ✭✭
    I'm acctually from Tunisia and I really recommand it to you guys. We have many marvellous places to visit, such as Mahdia, Monastir, the south ... and so many other amazing places. If you travel there, you won't regret it
    I really would like to visit Tunisia again. The last time I was there was in the late 1980s, so I think it will have changed a lot since then @Hazem18.
  • Hazem18Hazem18 Posts: 26 ✭✭
    @mheredge I changed completely
    I'm sure it has changed completely since then @Hazem18.
    @mheredge you are very welcome here :)
    I am now in France and so it's not so far away @medmans.
    @mheredge i was in Paris last week too, i travel to Paris once every month.
  • i am not visit tunisia yet, but many of people say that tunisia is a great country.
    @yunus_manullang yes it is a great place and it has a good weather both in the summer and the winter
  • GemmaRowlandsGemmaRowlands Moderator Posts: 6,708 mod
    medmans said:

@yunus_manullang yes it is a great place and it has a good weather both in the summer and the winter

I think that is one of the reasons why so many people from the UK like to visit, because it makes such a wonderful difference to the weather that we have here most of the time!
    Tourism took a very nasty hit a few ago when Sussex, a popular tourist destination was targeted by a terrorist attack. I'm not sure if it's recovered even now @GemmaRowlands. I went year ago but really liked Tunisia as there's not just beaches but sa lit of very interesting places to visit.
  • > @GemmaRowlands said:
    > @yunus_manullang yes it is a great place and it has a good weather both in the summer and the winter
    >
    > I think that is one of the reasons why so many people from the UK like to visit, because it makes such a wonderful difference to the weather that we have here most of the time!

wow, that is amazing. i hope i can go there oneday.
    > @yunus_manullang said:
    > > @GemmaRowlands said:
    > > @yunus_manullang yes it is a great place and it has a good weather both in the summer and the winter
    > >
    > > I think that is one of the reasons why so many people from the UK like to visit, because it makes such a wonderful difference to the weather that we have here most of the time!
    >
    > wow, that is amazing. i hope i can go there oneday.

You are welcome :)