Hello.

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

"Still lie the sheltering snows, undimmed and white;
And reigns the winter's pregnant silence still;
No sign of spring, save that the catkins fill,
And willow stems grow daily red and bright.
These are days when ancients held a rite
Of expiation for the old year's ill,
And prayer to purify the new year's will."
Helen Hunt Jackson, A Calendar of Sonnet's: February
Don't forget to check the calendar(s) for session times. Sessions are held on different platforms, so be sure to find out where the session will take place:-

Speaking Practice

LEN English sessions:-
http://www.learnenglish.de/calendar/learnenglishcalendar.html

Listening Practice 24/7

English radio playlists:-
http://www.englishradio.be/musicevents/calendar.html

It's final notice to all new members

Baho26Baho26 Posts: 54 ✭✭
To all new members might have the same problem like me. When you have trouble in private message (trying to send @Lynne a message), commenting on other discussions, or changing your avatar (when you have 2 stars), etc. Make sure you have clicked on the link which sent to you to confirm your email. Don't click wrong link. I hope it's useful. Thanks for helping me @Lynne @Paulette @Zom

Comments

• PaulettePaulette Posts: 9,349 mod
    edited August 2017
    @Baho26 I am very glad all is going well now and I hope I meet you soon in different discussions. I am convinced you are a clever girl and I like such girls very much, maybe it is one of the constant secret wishes from a former teacher. o:)
  • Baho26Baho26 Posts: 54 ✭✭
    @Paulette thanks for your compliments ;) such an honour to meet a former teacher like you here Paulette :) and I have to learn much more from you teacher. You're such a considerate woman.
  • PaulettePaulette Posts: 9,349 mod
    @Baho26 thank you very much, and do you know your avatar is a proof of commitment. I don't know the character of the little girl with her blue hair, is it from a famous cartoon? Maybe she looks like you! :)
  • Ahmed_SalamhAhmed_Salamh Posts: 3
    Thanks Man
    @Paulette yes. i'm committed to becoming fluent in english (#even though it's difficult to be fluent :cold_sweat: ) so that i would be able to speak cas cis cus to you later. lol.
    yes. famous cartoon. she is konata izumi. she is a bit lazy, but she is responsible and focused on what she do. She is like me, a bit lazy and dizzy when i'm stuck in the answers. :D
    @Ahmed_Salamh you're welcome bro :)