Don't forget to check the calendar(s) for session times. Sessions are held on different platforms, so be sure to find out where the session will take place:-

Speaking Practice

LEN English sessions:-
http://www.learnenglish.de/calendar/learnenglishcalendar.html

Listening Practice 24/7

English radio playlists:-
http://www.englishradio.be/musicevents/calendar.html

Take 3 words Game 100 WOWWW!

amatsuscribbleramatsuscribbler Posts: 2,267 mod
edited July 2017 in Take 3 Words
Use the 3 words given in ONE sentence. It's not easy, but it is fun! And you'll get a bonus correction to boot!

rumour

athletics

climbing

Comments

• amatsuscribbleramatsuscribbler Posts: 2,267 mod
    Rumour has it that the athletics competition has changed into a climbing competition!
  • YuliaYulia Posts: 50 ✭✭
    There was a rumor that he decided to quit athletics and go mountain climbing.
  • soupmantrasoupmantra Posts: 298 ✭✭
    Rumor had run its course in the institute that only athletics will be able to participate in climbing competition.
    Ooer!
    @Yulia @soupmantra I don't seem to be able to edit any more! Sorry! I'll get Lynne to help if I can.
  • jcfbjcfb Posts: 66 ✭✭
    There is a rumor that ciclying atheletics will be climbing the Pirineus on the tour the france this year :)
  • soupmantrasoupmantra Posts: 298 ✭✭
    There is rumor going on that athelete @amatsuscribbler had to climb the mountains to edit the posts. :#
    I still can't edit! Sorry. Keep practising though!

The rumour said that the mountain had been downgraded to a hill so the athletes were keen to run their race on it.
  • PaulettePaulette Posts: 8,541 mod
    On the athletics make rumors the round that the next climb will be very heavy.
  • MichouxeMichouxe Posts: 4,641 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The last rumour was that a member of the athletics had broke his leg by climbing a mountain.
    Do you really think the broken leg of the member of the athletic, by climbing on the mountain, is only a rumour?
    I always think when it's a rumour, it's not certain that he broke his leg by climbing the mountain, if you want to know, ask it the other members of the athletics club!
    Do you really believe in rumours because at the moment there isn't anyone from the athletics who is climbs the mountains.
    I've not interested in athletics and rumors, but why could it not be that someone broke his leg by climbing mountains?
    Breaking a leg by climbing mountains is certainly possible but at the moment it is a rumour that it would be someone of the athletics.
    Isn't possible that someone of the athletics is going to climbing mountains and could break his leg and that the rumour isn't a rumour?
    A member of the athletics won after climbing the mountain the first price and this isn't a rumour.
    Is it also a rumour that you are a member of the athletics club and almost had broke your legs?
    @Michouxe was you forgotten that we must climb?

It isn't a rumour I injured my left leg on a climbing walk with the athletics club yesterday.
    Maybe if you had forgotten to climbing, you had not injured your leg and were there no more rumours in the athletics club.
    I like climbing and please don't believe the rumour from the athletics women.
    I wish you a nice climbing in the mountains and I'll not more listen to the rumours of members from the athletics club.
    Not more listen to the rumours of the athletics women is a good decision, now only take a decision to climb too.
    But you have to know I don't like climbing, but the athletics women and that's no rumour, have other sports yet.
    There is a real rumour that says, climbing strengthens the muscles of your legs you can say that to the athletics women.
    Do you told this to the athletics women about they get strong muscles by climbing , of is this a rumour too?

It isn't a rumour, I think everyone know that climbing is good for the muscles in the legs, certainly the athletics people
    Don't you know something for to get better brains instead of muscles, but without climbing and rumours of athletics people?
    There are rumoured in a newspaper that climbing is also good for the training of better reflections of the athletics people.
    What do you mean with the rumour of reflecties of athletics people, don't you know that I'm not an athleticies person and not a very good climber am?
    Don't you have any reflections when you hear rumours by the athletics people after they made a climb excercice?
This discussion has been closed.