Don't forget to check the calendar(s) for session times. Sessions are held on different platforms, so be sure to find out where the session will take place:-

Speaking Practice

LEN English sessions:-
http://www.learnenglish.de/calendar/learnenglishcalendar.html

Listening Practice 24/7

English radio playlists:-
http://www.englishradio.be/musicevents/calendar.html

What to do when you are stressed?

jhoy16jhoy16 Posts: 36 ✭✭
What to do when you are stressed?

Comments

• mheredgemheredge Teacher Here and therePosts: 29,254 mod
    I chew my nails @jhoy16. What do you do?
  • aleaalea Posts: 1
    I go for a walk.
  • BubblyBubbly Nightingale Posts: 30,213 ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    I go for a walk as well. It really helps to get rid of stress. Sometimes, taking shower also soothes my nerves.
  • JeyasriJeyasri Posts: 74 ✭✭
    @jhoy16 I watch some comedy clips and songs,Sometimes i talk to my friends and go outing with my friends
  • faiz49faiz49 Posts: 159 ✭✭
    Just thingking that i am not deserve to be sad
    I usually find house work is a good distraction but lately in the evenings, I'm spending twenty minutes or so gardening. This is very relaxing.
  • jhoy16jhoy16 Posts: 36 ✭✭
    @mheredge. I chew my nails when I'm nervous or pressured.
  • jhoy16jhoy16 Posts: 36 ✭✭
    @alea and @Bubbly. Yes, I agree with you, going on a walk relaxes ones mind. It will help you recharge your strength also..
    I'm the same @jhoy16 but when I'm on holiday then I suppose I'm not so stressed and they grow!
  • ZeyaZeya Posts: 27 ✭✭
    When I'm getting stressed, sometime I go for a walk. Sometime go to the cafe, order a cup of coffee and do something fun, playing mobile game or have a conversation with friends.
    For me a cup of tea is a very good way to calm down @Zeya, but going for a walk is a very good idea too.