When you first apply to join the forum, you will have to wait a while to be approved. Just be patient.

Once you are a member, don't forget to check the calendar(s) for session times. Sessions are held on different platforms, so be sure to find out where the session will take place:-

Speaking Practice

LEN English sessions:-

Listening Practice 24/7

English radio playlists:-

Guess the session

LynneLynne TeachHomePosts: 9,843 mod
Guess the session

• MichouxeMichouxe Posts: 5,838 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Lynne, Can't you give us a tip?
    My First idea was a painting, but later I thought a game with rooms! Maybe I don't understanding what is the intention?
  • maykmayk Posts: 156 ✭✭
    In my guess, Its a kind of painting. describe a simple occasion of rich people. they celebrate something because the attendance is limited. there's a barrel of wine in the corner and on the table.
    I don't know yet, but I think it is a sketch or painting from ArtStation,in a series Speed Level Design and uses for a game named Dirty Horror Room?
  • LynneLynne Teach HomePosts: 9,843 mod
    @Michouxe and @mayk - It's just one of our sessions in Kitely. I photoshopped it. We were talking about wine and wine tasting. :)
  • LynneLynne Teach HomePosts: 9,843 mod
    edited July 2017
    A new guess the session.

At the Beach

Can you see yourself @april ?
    It's a pleasure boat and I see palm trees near the beach also the water of the sea?
    Travelers enjoying in their relax chair. But, I don't see @april! ;)
  • mheredgemheredge Teacher Here and therePosts: 30,528 mod
    Is @april hiding in one of those swinging chairs @Michouxe?
  • aprilapril Moderator Posts: 10,539 mod
    You're right, @mheredge , but to be honest, I couldn't find me myself without using magnifying glass either. :D
    edited August 2017
    I have my doubts about my first idea of the boat, Now I"m almost sure it's a kind of chalet.....but I still not seen @April; Maybe is she at the beach? B)
  • mheredgemheredge Teacher Here and therePosts: 30,528 mod
    It does look like the deck of a boat @Michouxe but it could be a terrace of a house too.
    @mheredge Don't you think it would be a very big terrasse for a house?
    @Lynne, when do you give the solution or a tip about this image?