Hello.

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

There is wind where the rose was,
Cold rain where sweet grass was,
And clouds like sheep
Stream o'er the steep
Grey skies where the lark was.

Nought warm where your hand was,
Nought gold where your hair was,
But phantom, forlorn,
Beneath the thorn,
Your ghost where your face was.

Cold wind where your voice was,
Tears, tears where my heart was,
And ever with me,
Child, ever with me,
Silence where hope was.

November by Walter de la Mare
Don't forget to check the calendar(s) for session times. Sessions are held on different platforms, so be sure to find out where the session will take place:-

Speaking Practice

LEN English sessions:-
http://www.learnenglish.de/calendar/learnenglishcalendar.html

Listening Practice 24/7

English radio playlists:-
http://www.englishradio.be/musicevents/calendar.html

How do you spend a day?

whoisdeadwhoisdead Posts: 46 ✭✭
What do you do in a typical day? Study? Work?

Comments

• JaydenJayden Posts: 38 ✭✭
    I will share the hapiness with my friend,family and my love.In study,I will try do homework with friend and discuss together because you can enjoy the happy moment.I will playing game or exercise with my friend.For example,playing badminton,go out shopping and etc because we can get a good communication.In a normal day,if I have free time I will try to study at home.As well as I will also try go outside shopping or exercise to release the stress.
  • joshuachinjoshuachin Posts: 4
    During a normal day, I will usually be at college doing assignment either individual or group. Normally I will eat dinner with my family. Sometimes I will relax at home after college.
  • aamiraimanaamiraiman Posts: 11 ✭✭
    Every morning I got a class at my college...from 8.30am - 11.30am...after that, I will go back to my hostel if I dont have any discussion about assignments with my friend...at my hostel I'll relax and play video game if have free time
  • WilsonNgWilsonNg Posts: 5
    I go to collage at morning some time one afternoon.After go home I go bath then eat my dinner and I play computer.
  • yangchin1997yangchin1997 Posts: 14 ✭✭
    Sleep...sleep...and sleep
  • CyjoeyinCyjoeyin Posts: 12 ✭✭
    Every morning wake up early for study. Afternoon I have lunch with my friends. After lunch, definitely gonna start to do homework, discuss the work with my friend until evening. Sometime will play game to relax myself. Then have dinner..eat again...go to hostel,continue the homework, then have a sweet dream.
  • Jacqueline123Jacqueline123 Posts: 5
    As usual, I will wakeup on 5 in every morning. After that, I will having some breakfast and prepare to college then attend my class. When class over, i having lunch with my friends and discussing assignment work, then i go back home to continue others assignment.
  • mounamouna Posts: 1,860 ✭✭✭
    In my normal day I wake up at 06 o'clock,I pray then I take my breakfast.I go to the hospital at 07:30am and I start my work.We have a good relationships at work,our professor is gentle men,we discuss the patient's cases.we finish at 04:00pm,then I return at home.sometimes I take a rest if I'm so tired.I connect to the Internet to chat with my friends while I prepar my dinner in the kitchen.
  • whoisdeadwhoisdead Posts: 46 ✭✭
    @mouna wow, what is your occupation? Do you have days where you feel like your day is taking forever to end?
  • mounamouna Posts: 1,860 ✭✭✭
    At night I talk with my family about our day,I take a book to read it,sometimes I watch series on the Internet.I usually go to bed at 11:30.
  • SZShuangSZShuang Posts: 3
    I wake up at 6am, I will sleep in the car when my mom sends me to college. I arrive college at 8am before my class starts. I simply enter a classroom and continue sleeping. Class starts at 9am till 12pm, I will have lunch after class and I will go back to college to do assignments or I will hang out with friends. At 6 in the evening, I will take the MRT and change to KTM to go home. Then I will shower, eat, go on the computer and go to bed at 12 midnight.
  • keehunnkeehunn Posts: 6
    Everyday after school I have spent a lot of time at computer games, except eating time and shower, I have to change my timetable and spent more time at the study and my life.
  • faizul97faizul97 Posts: 11 ✭✭
    If holiday,I will spend my days with playing game or sleeping....
  • WeiJieWeiJie Posts: 12 Inactive
    How do i spend my day . First wake up at 8pm to prepare then go to college for class after finish i go for lunch with my friends . After lunch then i go back home to do some assignment and play game and also watching movie . At night , We go for dinner after dinner go back home . Thats All
  • mheredgemheredge Teacher Here and therePosts: 28,063 mod
    There are never enough hours in the day for me @whoisdead . Time always goes too fast. My days tend to be very varied and I don't have a routine.
  • whoisdeadwhoisdead Posts: 46 ✭✭
    @mheredge Wow, is it more of a busy kind of day? Or is it because you love your work so much that the day is never enough? I am now very curious of what you do.
  • zaiymurszaiymurs Posts: 389 ✭✭✭
    My typical day are around my work, arrived at the office, always checked for any incoming email, checked the to do list, do some works, off to my fusspot clients office or suppliers, sometimes had a site visit, prepared works specification details for production team. But the conclusion is i spend most of my typical days by facing the computer screen.