Hello.

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

By all these lovely tokens
September days are here,
With summer’s best of weather
And autumn’s best of cheer.

Helen Hunt Jackson - September
The breezes taste
Of apple peel.
The air is full
Of smells to feel-
Ripe fruit, old footballs,
Burning brush,
New books, erasers,
Chalk, and such.
The bee, his hive,
Well-honeyed hum,
And Mother cuts
Chrysanthemums.
Like plates washed clean
With suds, the days
Are polished with
A morning haze.

John Updike, September
Don't forget to check the calendar(s) for session times. Sessions are held on different platforms, so be sure to find out where the session will take place:-

Speaking Practice

LEN English sessions:-
http://www.learnenglish.de/calendar/learnenglishcalendar.html

Listening Practice 24/7

English radio playlists:-
http://www.englishradio.be/musicevents/calendar.html

What are the best moments in your life thus far? What made it special? Why?

whoisdeadwhoisdead Posts: 46 ✭✭
edited March 25 in People and Feelings
What are the best moments in your life thus far? What made it special? Why?
Share your moments! Even with pictures if you'd like.

It would be really exciting to read about moments of each and every person from all sorts of backgrounds.

Anyway, mine was definitely when I became an active member in this forum because I felt a sense of accomplishment since this is my first time participating in forums. Other than that, it would be when I had a student exchange program with the Japanese students. It was exciting because I was really influenced by the Japanese culture back then so I definitely had a lot of fun trying to interact with them in English despite the language barrier as the ones I met isn't great with the language. :D

Comments

• KingOfHatsKingOfHats Posts: 7
    Mine would probably be getting recognized on the internet. As conceited as that may sound, being recognized on the internet made me feel happy to be a part of the community I was a part of.
  • Manar_ELSaeedManar_ELSaeed Posts: 27 ✭✭
    The best moments for me when i see my daughter doing new things . The first time in everything , walking , talking , drinking , eating ,...... . It's definitely the best moment .
  • whoisdeadwhoisdead Posts: 46 ✭✭
    @Manar_ELSaeed Wow, how old is your daughter?
  • Manar_ELSaeedManar_ELSaeed Posts: 27 ✭✭
    @whoisdead she is three years old
  • CyjoeyinCyjoeyin Posts: 12 ✭✭
    For me, the best moment is when family gathering. I was felt happy when I was with my family. Play with my cousins, talk to my aunt and uncle, sharing our personal stuff...it's amazing when with family, it's make me feel relax and comfortable.