Don't forget to check the calendar(s) for session times. Sessions are held on different platforms, so be sure to find out where the session will take place:-

Speaking Practice

LEN English sessions:-
http://www.learnenglish.de/calendar/learnenglishcalendar.html

Listening Practice 24/7

English radio playlists:-
http://www.englishradio.be/musicevents/calendar.html

My choice of avatar...

LynneLynne Your TeacherHomePosts: 9,292 mod
Once you are able to add your own avatar, let us know about the image you have chosen.

(If you change your avatar too.)

Mine is a bit boring, but self explanatory.
Tagged:

Comments

• PaulettePaulette Posts: 4,942 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Lynne
    I have changed my avatar into my dog because I love it so much. It is always glad when I come home and its eyes always shine for me.
  • YellowtailYellowtail Posts: 698 ✭✭✭
    edited March 25
    I drew a picture of a yellowtail by myself. It's so simple that it can be seen as any other kinds of fish though.
  • FrankFrank Moderator Posts: 5,771 mod
    Nice drawing @Yellowtail. Shouldn't it have a yellow tail?
  • jackelliotjackelliot Posts: 700 OTT
    I am the Puffin

Marvellous thanks to Frank

Bedankt

Thank you Frank

now all can see

I am the Puffin

enjoy the day
  • MichouxeMichouxe Posts: 2,793 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ;) I have choice my own painted cat in aquarell, but I want change it in the future, because I find it some faint for my avatar. I don't know what, I will see later!
  • prateekprateek Posts: 243 ✭✭✭
    My avatar is painting of mine and I want to be what I am. So I have used this avatar on my profile picture. :)
    @Frank
    You're right that the tail should be yellow. But I don't worry about the details!
  • clairclair Posts: 30 ✭✭
    I'm not fond of this black faced, smiling avatar in pink background. I look forward to having more options to choose avatars. I just joined, so am trying to participate in leaving comments while learning what's here in the forum.
  • LynneLynne Your Teacher HomePosts: 9,292 mod
    @clair - You should be able to change your avatar now. (There is a reason for the restriction. Some "new members" can be naughty, and there's only so many naughty pictures I can be bothered to look at.) :disappointed:
  • GemmaRowlandsGemmaRowlands Moderator Posts: 4,907 mod
    Paulette said:

@Lynne
    I have changed my avatar into my dog because I love it so much. It is always glad when I come home and its eyes always shine for me.

Your dog is adorable. I bet it is wonderful to go home and see it every day. I have a cat, but she ignores me most of the time, so it just isn't the same!
  • JobricJobric Posts: 13 ✭✭
    Hello everybody. Excuse me, but i really do not know how to change my profile avatar. I am a new member and want to improve my english lenguage. Greetings.
  • PaulettePaulette Posts: 4,942 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 6
    @Jobric first you must receive your second star and then you be able to change your avatar.

Take part in different forums and your teacher give you a second star quickly.
    Post edited by Paulette on
  • DeucalionDeucalion Posts: 383 ✭✭✭
    edited April 7
    I am a curious to discover the world dodgie, playful and friendly, but barking at reptiles.
    Hi @Jobric!
    As far as I know, getting the second star will allow you to change the avatar. And all you need for that is just a few more posting. Good luck!
  • christellechristelle Posts: 984 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My avatar has been created by one of my best friendson LEN. It is my name in arabic and there is a microphone because I love singing.
  • JobricJobric Posts: 13 ✭✭
    Hi @Paulette and @Yellowtail, thanks for you help. Now i know what should i do!.
  • mohit_singhmohit_singh Posts: 2,175 ✭✭✭✭
    My avatar is an art which I captured in my mobile camera in one of my solo trip in a festival.
  • gokergoker Posts: 65 ✭✭
    I prefer hang out and work at nights like owls.
    Also i think this animals are interesting and cool.
    I found my avatar on google.
  • ZomZom Shadok Posts: 2,627 ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Okay @goker, you're a night owls. Often owls are depicted as being wise and thoughtful and so I was very curious about which characteristic you'll choose. ^^
    It befits a man to be merry and glad
    Until the day of his death.
  • gokergoker Posts: 65 ✭✭
    @Zom
    Really good question, i liked it.
    I would choose thoughtful. I am very young to be wise but i'm working on it.
    And i didn't see your answer about why did you choose your avatar, why? :)
  • shadi631shadi631 Posts: 5
    I dont know how to change avatar:( help !
    @goker - My avatar is a Shadok and I tend to ID myself to them. ^^
    Hi @shadi631,

You'll be able to do it as soon as you get your second forum star. In the meantime keep commenting. ^^
  • arzulitaarzulita Posts: 144 ✭✭✭
    My choise of avatar is a butterfly. I like butterflies, I find them fascinating! When they are caterpillars they struggle for being butterflies and this is very impressive !

You can be born like a caterpillar but if you struggle you can be a butterfly. This is in your hand!
    Everytime I see a butterfly this is what I think and I find courage and endurance.
  • hazel27hazel27 Posts: 570 ✭✭✭
    In my avatar is a picture of my cat Milka. Do you believe she turns 18 this year? :p
    She became adult now. You have to find tomcat for her. Invite us when you fixed their marriage :D ;) @hazel27
    I liked your avatar and also the way you explained the things about butterflies. Thumbs up! @arzulita
  • DeniscorrectDeniscorrect Posts: 23 ✭✭
    Finally I put my new avatar. It's a brain. I think any learning connects brain and his parts.
  • mounamouna Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭
    I choose my spider plant to be my avatar.I like plants,it teach me patience as @Zom he said.