Don't forget to check the calendar(s) for session times. Sessions are held on different platforms, so be sure to find out where the session will take place:-

Speaking Practice

LEN English sessions:-
http://www.learnenglish.de/calendar/learnenglishcalendar.html

Listening Practice 24/7

English radio playlists:-
http://www.englishradio.be/musicevents/calendar.html

how did you meet your best friend ?

it started by fighting :smiley:
the first time i met him we got into a fight two of us, we were about 12 years old, we were riding our bike, non of us know the other, i started following him around for a few minutes until he got upset and started shouting, i didn't talk much, i went directly and hit him and we started fight till his sister who were older by far came and beats both of us :lol:
Tagged:

Comments

• GemmaRowlandsGemmaRowlands Moderator Posts: 6,117 mod
    I met my best friend in the band that I play in, though we didn't actually talk to each other for about 8 months after I joined. Then we spoke and realised we had lots in common and now we're friends!
  • deyaadeyaa Posts: 14 ✭✭
    yeah, at first you think there is nothing in common at all, when you get to know each other better, you find the opposite :smile:
    same as me and @nidhii ;)
  • GemmaRowlandsGemmaRowlands Moderator Posts: 6,117 mod
    deyaa said:

yeah, at first you think there is nothing in common at all, when you get to know each other better, you find the opposite :smile:

same as me and @nidhii ;)

Yes, it is so strange now, as it's as though we've known each other our whole lives, and we can tell each other anything. It's without a doubt the best friendship that I have ever had.
  • WirginiaWirginia Posts: 1,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My best friend is Ania. I met her at study. We know each other 15 years. We worked together after study for 8 years. Now we have great contact. We can count on ourselves at any time.
  • TheodoraSzueTheodoraSzue Posts: 10 ✭✭
    I don't really call people my best friends anymore... I actually have a few, most lives on the other side of the world from me. But people who I meet in person, who lives in the same city as me, I don't call them best friends anymore out of fear. Because the one best friend, I ever called a best friend, I lost her. I started to have feelings for her but I couldn't get to tell her in time.. And she just passed on last year.