Don't forget to check the calendar(s) for session times. Sessions are held on different platforms, so be sure to find out where the session will take place:-

Speaking Practice

LEN English sessions:-
http://www.learnenglish.de/calendar/learnenglishcalendar.html

Listening Practice 24/7

English radio playlists:-
http://www.englishradio.be/musicevents/calendar.html

Where are you from?

Comments

• nadjibnadjib Posts: 16 ✭✭
    ALGERIA HERE
  • vinothvinoth Posts: 11 ✭✭
    @Paulette . In India i live in Tamilnadu at Chennai.
  • romchromch Posts: 1
    hello, I am from Israel
  • JalfonJalfon Posts: 9
    Hello, I'm from Burgos, a small city in northern Spain. It's a very quiet city known for it's gothic cathedral, one of the most beautiful ones in all Europe. I encourage you to visit Burgos, I'm sure you'll like it!
  • mheredgemheredge Teacher Here and therePosts: 26,119 mod
    vinoth said:

@Paulette . In India i live in Tamilnadu at Chennai.

@vinoth you live in Chennai in Tamil Nadu.
  • jhon_sidneyjhon_sidney Posts: 1
    Hi! my name is jhon , I am from Brasil
  • patanpatan Posts: 5
    Hello. I'm from Argentina.

> @jhon_sidney said:
    > Hi! my name is jhon , I am from Brasil

Jhon last summer i was in brasil, I went to Buzios and Arraial do Cabo, a real paradise!
    Regards
  • BikashBikash Posts: 3
    Hello Everyone. I am from a beautiful country India.Basically I am from a state Odisha situated by Bay of Bengal.
  • PaulettePaulette Posts: 4,942 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome on the forum @Bikash and you are right India is a wonderful country with mysterious places.
  • marcelandressamarcelandressa Posts: 6
    Hello Guys!

I'm from Sao Paulo - Brazil.
  • vinayagarwalkdlvinayagarwalkdl Posts: 31 ✭✭
    Hello, everybody, I am from India.
  • Oluraddy_4realOluraddy_4real Posts: 21 ✭✭
    I am from Lagos, the western part of Nigeria ; known as the giant of Africa
  • Oluraddy_4realOluraddy_4real Posts: 21 ✭✭
    > @Oluraddy_4real said:
    > I am from Lagos, the western part of Nigeria ; known as the giant of Africa.

It's a privilege to be here and I do hope learning will be easier and fun on this platform.
  • balubalu Posts: 22 ✭✭
    Hello ! I am from India.
    edited June 7
    @balu welcome on the forum. You are from India. I know India from the history of father Lievens. This man was born in Belgium in 1856 and I live nearby his birthtplace. He left Belgium for India and he lived in Chotanagpur so a 300 km from Calcutta and he started then a mission In Ranchi.
  • SpoukzSpoukz Posts: 4
    Hello everyone, I'm from Brazil! o/
  • ridorridor Posts: 25 ✭✭
    Hello, I'm from Belgium.
    Hello @ridor welcome on the forum. Here is speaking a countrywoman of you. This forum is fantastic and there are many people from around the world you can meet. Participate in several categories and your world gets so much bigger.
    @Paulette that's awesome.Is he still continuing his mission ?
    Where in India are you from @balu? India is such a huge place. I have visited many times and love exploring your country.
    edited June 19
    @mheredge I am from Andhra pradesh ( which is in the south-east part of India)
  • LanaLana Posts: 21 ✭✭
    Hi, I am from Belgrade, which is capital and the largest city of Serbia. There are two millione people in Belgrade and always something happens.
    @Lana what I know about Serbia is his complicated geography, but I learned earlier at school about Yugoslavia, but about 10 years ago everything changed. ( I am ritered now)
    What me at that time fascinated was the story of the Ottoman Bridge. It was supposed to be a prescribed culture, that sixteen-year-old boys from Mostar in Bosnia and Herzegovina jumped from the historic bridge Stari Most in the icy Neretva River to start a successful life as an adult.

• AndikaAndika Posts: 23 ✭✭
    Hi

I am Andika, nice to meet you all :blush:
  • arzulitaarzulita Posts: 144 ✭✭✭
    Hi @Andika nice to meet you too.
    Where are you from?
    Hi @arzulita i'm from Indonesia :smiley:
    @Lana (and @markov)I first visited Yugoslavia in 1981 before it split into several different countries. I returned last year to visit Lubjiana, Zagreb, Sarajevo and Split. I will go back as I need more time to explore the region.

In 1981 my friend and I were travelling by train inter railing in Eastern Europe @Paulette - Czechoslovkia, Hungry, Romania, Bulgaria and Yugoslavia. Yugoslavia hardly seemed communist in comparison to the other countries (Hungry seemed a bit more liberal than the others too). We were about the only western tourists travelling to these places then! It was a fascinating trip.
  • arzulitaarzulita Posts: 144 ✭✭✭
    @Andika I like İndonesia it's a beautiful country :) I wish to travel there someday.
    @arzulita , amen :) where are you from by the way?
    @Andika where in Indonesia are you from? I know it is a very big country. I visited East Java a few years ago and I was very impressed.