Hello.

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What is one to say about June? The time of perfect young summer, the fulfilment of the promise of the earlier months, and with as yet no sign to remind one that its fresh young beauty will ever fade.

Gertrude Jekyll
A swarm of bees in May
Is worth a load of hay;
A swarm of bees in June
Is worth a silver spoon;
A swarm of bees in July
Is not worth a fly.
Don't forget to check the calendar(s) for session times. Sessions are held on different platforms, so be sure to find out where the session will take place:-

Speaking Practice

LEN English sessions:-
http://www.learnenglish.de/calendar/learnenglishcalendar.html

Listening Practice 24/7

English radio playlists:-
http://www.englishradio.be/musicevents/calendar.html

Where are you from?

13»

Comments

• nadjibnadjib Posts: 16 ✭✭
    ALGERIA HERE
  • vinothvinoth Posts: 11 ✭✭
    @Paulette . In India i live in Tamilnadu at Chennai.
  • romchromch Posts: 1
    hello, I am from Israel
  • JalfonJalfon Posts: 9
    Hello, I'm from Burgos, a small city in northern Spain. It's a very quiet city known for it's gothic cathedral, one of the most beautiful ones in all Europe. I encourage you to visit Burgos, I'm sure you'll like it!
  • mheredgemheredge Wordsmith Here and therePosts: 25,675 mod
    vinoth said:

@Paulette . In India i live in Tamilnadu at Chennai.

@vinoth you live in Chennai in Tamil Nadu.
  • jhon_sidneyjhon_sidney Posts: 1
    Hi! my name is jhon , I am from Brasil
  • patanpatan Posts: 5
    Hello. I'm from Argentina.

> @jhon_sidney said:
    > Hi! my name is jhon , I am from Brasil

Jhon last summer i was in brasil, I went to Buzios and Arraial do Cabo, a real paradise!
    Regards
  • BikashBikash Posts: 3
    Hello Everyone. I am from a beautiful country India.Basically I am from a state Odisha situated by Bay of Bengal.
  • PaulettePaulette Posts: 4,401 ✭✭✭✭
    Welcome on the forum @Bikash and you are right India is a wonderful country with mysterious places.
  • marcelandressamarcelandressa Posts: 6
    Hello Guys!

I'm from Sao Paulo - Brazil.
  • vinayagarwalkdlvinayagarwalkdl Posts: 27 ✭✭
    Hello, everybody, I am from India.
  • Oluraddy_4realOluraddy_4real Posts: 19 ✭✭
    I am from Lagos, the western part of Nigeria ; known as the giant of Africa
  • Oluraddy_4realOluraddy_4real Posts: 19 ✭✭
    > @Oluraddy_4real said:
    > I am from Lagos, the western part of Nigeria ; known as the giant of Africa.

It's a privilege to be here and I do hope learning will be easier and fun on this platform.
  • balubalu Posts: 20 ✭✭
    Hello ! I am from India.
    edited June 7
    @balu welcome on the forum. You are from India. I know India from the history of father Lievens. This man was born in Belgium in 1856 and I live nearby his birthtplace. He left Belgium for India and he lived in Chotanagpur so a 300 km from Calcutta and he started then a mission In Ranchi.
  • SpoukzSpoukz Posts: 4
    Hello everyone, I'm from Brazil! o/
  • ridorridor Posts: 23 ✭✭
    Hello, I'm from Belgium.
    Hello @ridor welcome on the forum. Here is speaking a countrywoman of you. This forum is fantastic and there are many people from around the world you can meet. Participate in several categories and your world gets so much bigger.
    @Paulette that's awesome.Is he still continuing his mission ?
  • mheredgemheredge Wordsmith Here and therePosts: 25,675 mod
    Where in India are you from @balu? India is such a huge place. I have visited many times and love exploring your country.
    edited June 19
    @mheredge I am from Andhra pradesh ( which is in the south-east part of India)
  • LanaLana Posts: 5
    Hi, I am from Belgrade, which is capital and the largest city of Serbia. There are two millione people in Belgrade and always something happens.
    @Lana what I know about Serbia is his complicated geography, but I learned earlier at school about Yugoslavia, but about 10 years ago everything changed. ( I am ritered now)
    What me at that time fascinated was the story of the Ottoman Bridge. It was supposed to be a prescribed culture, that sixteen-year-old boys from Mostar in Bosnia and Herzegovina jumped from the historic bridge Stari Most in the icy Neretva River to start a successful life as an adult.