Hello.

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Beautiful December

Now, when the garden awaits the return of spring
Now, when the silence is deep and blue
Now, when the winter has cast her spell again
Beautiful December, Beautiful December

Here, where the snow is as soft as a woolly lamb
Here, where the nightfall is deep and blue,
Here, where the stars are so bright, you reach for them
Beautiful December, Beautiful December

Child, may you sleep in gentle peace tonight
Dream of songs that rise on silken wings!
When you wake, enchanted by the snowspun light
Sing the songs that came to you in dreams,
Your beautiful December dreams
Don't forget to check the calendar(s) for session times. Sessions are held on different platforms, so be sure to find out where the session will take place:-

Speaking Practice

LEN English sessions:-
http://www.learnenglish.de/calendar/learnenglishcalendar.html

Listening Practice 24/7

English radio playlists:-
http://www.englishradio.be/musicevents/calendar.html

Ask Aladdin Sessions

Comments

• ElleElle Posts: 508 ✭✭✭✭
    @aladdin I have some questions for you.. See you at your session tmr! ;)
  • MonikMonik Posts: 999 ✭✭✭✭
    Dear @aladdin I was wondering if you have updated your computer to windows 10.. if the answer is yes then, have you found any difficulty running SL using firestorm ? ;)
  • BubblyBubbly Nightingale Posts: 30,131 ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    @Monik this is a 1 billion$ question. :) Mine is similar to it except windows 10. ;)
    @bubbli that's true! I already updated my laptop and so far seems ok. But, my desktop computer has the programs I need and I run daily. That's why my concern.. Still the 1 billion question... grrrrr :hushed:
    @Monik I don't have a good experience with windows 10. So, I am using windows 7 so far. It is simple and easy to use. :)
    Yeahh @bubbli I had windows 7, and it worked perfectly. But I bought a new computer about 2 years ago, it had Windows 8 already. What a nightmare! The worst Windows ever. Although, the next update, Windows 8.1, is much better. I'm using that one at the moment... and I'm scared of Windows 10 lol :)
    @Monik Thanks for sharing your experience. I will upgrade my laptop windows to 8.1 as windows 10 is really a nightmare for me. ;)

• kindgnicekindgnice LEO Motivator!!! Posts: 7,672 mod
    Hi Aladdin, good day. I have questions about posting photos, I was wondering who edited the links of my photos, they weren't appearing. I'd be happy to know how will I be able to retrieve them and what proper code I need to do to show them considering Desktop and Mobile intrrfafes.? Thank you.
    Hi Aladdin, good day. I have questions about posting photos, I was wondering who edited the links of my photos, they weren't appearing. I'd be happy to know how will I be able to retrieve them and what proper code I need to do to show them considering Desktop and Mobile intrrfafes.? Thank you.
    Aladdin, thank you very much for your excellent technical support. :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 ✭✭
    There's something worng with my pc
    power supply or cpu fan doesn't work, no start up
    But everything work alone
    It's drive me crazy
    @mc5warlord you need a new one. :)
    @Aladdin: Can you recommend best brands of laptops, when it comes to specs and life span? ;)
    i fixed It @Bubbly Hehehehe
    @mc5warlord that's great.
    @Bubbly Engineer His First Job Should Know how To Solve Problem
    second how To Be creator
  • [Ex Member][Ex Member] Posts: 0
    @aladdin I use Macbook air 13" 3rd Generation. I have recently upgraded my mac to EI CAPTAIN. Could you please tell me, whether it slow down my machine (for being older)?
  • aladdinaladdin Radio Producer LEOnetworkPosts: 1,558 mod
    edited April 2016
    @Barshon I didn't try it before but I think it must be good because they still support your device.
    Post edited by aladdin on
    @Barshon wrote: »
    @aladdin I use Macbook air 13" 3rd Generation. I have recently upgraded my mac to EI CAPTAIN. Could you please tell me, whether it slow down my machine (for being older)?

Cool! Sounds new to me. ;)
  • torelliptorellip Posts: 797 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @aladdin, please don't laugh at me. I'm pretty lazy about new technologies....In the last months I have been thinking to join Ask Aladdin to ask you how to use Hangout...but the session is on Gplus/Hangout (isn't it?) and so I'm in a dead-end street. Now, I'm mentaly prepared for next Thuesday. I have a Gplus account and I have downloaded Hangout plug-in (what is a plug-in?????) on my laptop. What have I to do?
  • aladdinaladdin Radio Producer LEOnetworkPosts: 1,558 mod
    Hello @torellip you don't have to download anything just google account. You can find the link here or "Meet up Group" on Skype. And you are welcome to try it today at 11PM in Berlin time "LEN - Radio Show"
  • SangeSange Posts: 552 ✭✭✭
    Account disabled for no reason - How to recover my account please help me.. How do I recover my disabled google account?
    I want to join in Hangout and Google+ sessions. @aladdin
  • Shiny03Shiny03 Posts: 2,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Sange Fingers crossed! and see you soon there. :smile:
    @Shiny03 Where ?
    G+ @Sange
    I think it's better than Skype...you'll know it...
    Oh.. Really @Shiny03 but How can I find you all in G+ ? I'm a new user.
    edited June 2016
    @Sange
    Can you create a new account? (new gmail) Then,click the link.
    Google +
    @aladdin Morning :smile: I'm waiting for your session today, but I can't find any event on G+.
    Could you give me a guide,please? Thank you.
  • miro_gamal_20miro_gamal_20 Posts: 23 ✭✭
    Me too @aladdin
    There's no link
    @miro_gamal_20 I got it! You'd better check it on Skype. The link will be posted on it
This discussion has been closed.