Hello.

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

There is wind where the rose was,
Cold rain where sweet grass was,
And clouds like sheep
Stream o'er the steep
Grey skies where the lark was.

Nought warm where your hand was,
Nought gold where your hair was,
But phantom, forlorn,
Beneath the thorn,
Your ghost where your face was.

Cold wind where your voice was,
Tears, tears where my heart was,
And ever with me,
Child, ever with me,
Silence where hope was.

November by Walter de la Mare
Don't forget to check the calendar(s) for session times. Sessions are held on different platforms, so be sure to find out where the session will take place:-

Speaking Practice

LEN English sessions:-
http://www.learnenglish.de/calendar/learnenglishcalendar.html

Listening Practice 24/7

English radio playlists:-
http://www.englishradio.be/musicevents/calendar.html

Nintendo Switch Presentation 2017

aladdinaladdin Radio ProducerLEOnetworkPosts: 1,553 mod
edited January 13 in Technology and Games
Here is the new Nintendo console game, I'm not a fan of the console but I like the idea of having mush more fun with your friends is so awesome. Here is some videos about this new Nintendo Switch device :D.

Comments

• aladdinaladdin Radio Producer LEOnetworkPosts: 1,553 mod
  • YellowtailYellowtail Posts: 737 ✭✭✭✭
    I like the new console. Even though I have not played games for a long time, and probably I will not buy it.
    Unlike Sony and Microsoft, who only fight over the specs to render the most advanced gorgeous graphics, Nintendo always get great ideas on their consoles themselves. They have offered not only what to play, but also how to play.
    Over the last decade, games are devided into two kinds of platforms : consoles and smartphones. Nintendo Switch will allow users play games like in both ways.
    And also, It's clearly intended for playing with friends. So most softwares will be occupied with simple action games. I couldn't help laughing when I saw one of the videos above. They play Bomberman! That's what I played when I was a kid on NES!
    Agree with you @Yellowtail They did a great job to combine two platforms together, It's very good to have a lot of fun between friends.
  • NatashaTNatashaT Posts: 778 Teacher
    @aladdin , did you hear that they put a bad tasting protective cover over the Nintendo Switch games so that animals and children wouldn´t eat them? Someone did a taste test to see if it was true :D Apparently it is!

• NatashaTNatashaT Posts: 778 Teacher
    @aladdin well I definitely won´t be trying to eat them after watching the video, but I don´t think I would have eaten them before anyway :D

I really want to know now if anyone has had this problem, that their pets or children are eating their games! :D
This discussion has been closed.