Hi LEO folks! Happy new year to all of you! As part of my first forum anniversary celebration here in LEO network, I'll be spearheading a Spelling Bee competition for 4 sessions only. Please feel free to refer below for the rules/instructions:
1. LEO members should register the day before the competition date(s). This will be strictly followed to avoid interruptions during the session proper.
2. Only 2 attempts will be given to participants each word to be fair with others. The second attempt will be considered in case of internet connection issues OR if the participant requests the Spelling Bee Announcer(me) to pronounce the word again.
3. The session will be one hour only. Rest assured that the words that will be given out will be equally distributed to the total number of participants. In the event that the one-hour session isn't enough, the Spelling Bee Announcer will be extending the session time.
4. The competition will be handled via Skype so please send your Skype IDs to me or @Lynne
so we can add you in the chat room.
5. Easy-Hard words will be dished out to LEO participants. Rest assured that word difficulties will be equally distributed as well.
6. After each session, I will share the total tally of scores with respect to each participant.
7. Scores from 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th sessions will be consolidated. The LEO member who will get the highest number of scores will be declared the winner.
Easy: 1 point
Difficult: 2 points
Hard: 3 points
9. The winner will be declared as LEO's Spelling Bee Master 2016.
Special thanks to @abhishekb9099 for his creative piece of artwork.
See you there LEO folks!!! Godspeed!