Hello.

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

"March is a month of considerable frustration - it is so near spring and yet across a great deal of the country the weather is still so violent and changeable that outdoor activity seems light years away."
Thalassa Cruso
Please note: The MARS / WARS and FADS sessions are back on Skype for another week, but a couple of Lynne's sessions have been cancelled. Check the calendar for dates and times.
Don't forget to check the calendar(s) for session times. Sessions are held on different platforms, so be sure to find out where the session will take place:-

Speaking Practice

LEN English sessions:-
http://www.learnenglish.de/calendar/learnenglishcalendar.html

Listening Practice 24/7

English radio playlists:-
http://www.englishradio.be/musicevents/calendar.html

Take 3 words Game 86

amatsuscribbleramatsuscribbler TeacherPosts: 2,047 mod
Use the 3 words given in ONE sentence. It's not easy, but it is fun!

shop

draw

scissors

Comments

• amatsuscribbleramatsuscribbler Teacher Posts: 2,047 mod
    I drew a pair of scissors on the window of my shop to indicate that it was a hairdressers.
  • omidrahaomidraha Posts: 29 ✭✭
    I think i can use these shop, draw and scissors words in one sentence.
  • zaiymurszaiymurs Posts: 326 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    i draw some floral pattern, then i cut it by using a pair of scisscor after that i hung it as my shop decoration.
    ------------------------
    I drew some floral patterns, then I cut them by using a pair of scisscors and after that I hung them in my shop as decoration.

I drew a floral pattern, then I cut it by using a pair of scisscors and after that I hung it in my shop as a decoration.
    Post edited by amatsuscribbler on
  • zaiymurszaiymurs Posts: 326 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Drawing papers and scissors are available in stationery shop.
    -------------------------
    Drawing paper and scissors are available in a stationery shop.

Drawing paper and scissors are available in the stationery shop
    Post edited by amatsuscribbler on
  • amatsuscribbleramatsuscribbler Teacher Posts: 2,047 mod
    At the shop, we drew on the expertise of the owner to choose a pair of scissors.
  • FrankFrank Moderator Posts: 5,527 mod
    Could you draw me the route to the scissors shop please?

I asked her to draw me the route to a scissor shop, but then she showed me how do do scissor chops.
    edited December 2016
    Look at the drawing, take your scissors and cut out the parts you like, then bring it to our shop and we wil chop it for you.

This discussion has been closed.