Hello.

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

"March is a month of considerable frustration - it is so near spring and yet across a great deal of the country the weather is still so violent and changeable that outdoor activity seems light years away."
Thalassa Cruso
Please note: The MARS / WARS and FADS sessions are back on Skype for another week, but a couple of Lynne's sessions have been cancelled. Check the calendar for dates and times.
Don't forget to check the calendar(s) for session times. Sessions are held on different platforms, so be sure to find out where the session will take place:-

Speaking Practice

LEN English sessions:-
http://www.learnenglish.de/calendar/learnenglishcalendar.html

Listening Practice 24/7

English radio playlists:-
http://www.englishradio.be/musicevents/calendar.html

join to skype

NouriiNourii Posts: 1
Hello , My Names Nourhan . I am from Egypt . I earned my Bachelor's degree in communication and electronics Engineering . I have master degree in my Field . Then , I will join with USA university . so, It is required IELTS and GRE test . And Both need High Level of English language. So, I am here to Improve my English skills .

Comments

• jibinrannijibinranni Posts: 5
    I didn't get any personal ID for contacting Skype please contact me my ID is jibinranni
  • kindgnicekindgnice LEO Motivator!!! Posts: 7,439 mod
    Nourii wrote: »
    Hello , My Names Nourhan . I am from Egypt . I earned my Bachelor's degree in communication and electronics Engineering . I have master degree in my Field . Then , I will join with USA university . so, It is required IELTS and GRE test . And Both need High Level of English language. So, I am here to Improve my English skills .

Hello @Nouri. Nice to here we have the same degree in college. Hope for your success in US and for your future endeavors. :)

P.S. Is there a book you can recommend for GRE review?
    jibinranni wrote: »
    I didn't get any personal ID for contacting Skype please contact me my ID is jibinranni

Namaste @jibinranni! Please explore the other sections of this forum to earn points and badges. Through this, you'll be able to gain your second star necessary to join Skype sessions. See you there buddy. ;)
  • muniomunio Posts: 10 ✭✭
    How I can earn badges? Could you explain it?
  • takafromtokyotakafromtokyo Posts: 1,951 ✭✭✭✭
    @munio
    Hi, nice to meet you.

I had the same question when I joined the site, but I earned a second star before I ever learned anything about the points and badge system. I suppose if you just keep exploring the site and posting your comments, I guess in about two or three weeks, you'll get the second star.
  • dragandragan Posts: 7
    Can I pay to somebody to take a second star :smiley:
  • hamzehhamzeh Posts: 3
    Hey All,

I'm Hamzeh from Jordan, this first time i here
  • LeeInHaLeeInHa Posts: 24 ✭✭
    I'm also new member.
    I could be active member when i earned 2 stars, i think.
    But I don't know clearly way to earned number.
  • MorewayMoreway Posts: 14 ✭✭
    Hello@Nourii,I just finished my IELTS written test today, how's your IELTS going? Have you finished the test?
  • wangfeiwangfei Posts: 29 ✭✭
    I'm also new member.
    @wangfei said:

I'm also new member.

Welcome new member! :smiley:
  • 06851987730685198773 Posts: 42 ✭✭
    cant wait till join the skype sessions
  • loli2017loli2017 Posts: 13 ✭✭
    hi i am lina from Egypt i have bachelor's degree in architecture engineering and most of the good positions in the big companies require good english so im here to improve my english skills
  • mausermauser Posts: 23 ✭✭
    Hi I am Mauser, from spain, congratulations for you coming joining to US university. It has to be hard at first, but finally you will achieve it.
    I think the main difficulty for learners at least at first, should be taking notes while listening !!
  • takafromtokyotakafromtokyo Posts: 1,951 ✭✭✭✭
    @loli2017

Let's help each other learn English!
    I hope the best for your improvements in English, and you get your dream job in the future!
  • JoziJozi Posts: 1
    Hi, I'm new member. I would like learn English
  • ZomZom Posts: 2,079 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi @Jozi,

Welcome to the LE forum. LE is for Learn English. With a name like that, you are sure at the right place, aren't you?

Have fun participing in the different discussions and games.