Don't forget to check the calendar(s) for session times. Sessions are held on different platforms, so be sure to find out where the session will take place:-

Speaking Practice

LEN English sessions:-
http://www.learnenglish.de/calendar/learnenglishcalendar.html

Listening Practice 24/7

English radio playlists:-
http://www.englishradio.be/musicevents/calendar.html

REMEMBER REMEMBER THE EIGHTH OF NOVEMBER

aprilapril ModeratorPosts: 9,955 mod

The page is still blank, because everything is possible, guys.

Tagged:

Comments

• KhaliedKhalied EgyptPosts: 2,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I speak with people from America against Hillary Clinton they told me this woman tell a lie
    and impossible to trust anyone tell a lie .
  • BubblyBubbly Nightingale Posts: 29,899 ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    My vote goes to Hillary Clinton. :)
    Hillary Clinton speak English very good :D
    she speaks all the time about political
    -trump want to make good economic for America
    I'll vote for trump because I don't like Hillary Clinton
  • MonikMonik Posts: 990 ✭✭✭✭
    This will be the best show eveeeer! ;) picking the lesser of two evils :open_mouth:
  • mohit_singhmohit_singh Posts: 2,167 ✭✭✭✭
    I like Hillary Clinton! so my vote goes to her!
  • aprilapril Moderator Posts: 9,955 mod
    I'm with @Monik; none of them is my favourite, but if I had to choose, I'd vote for Hillary.
  • Shiny03Shiny03 Posts: 2,737 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I know I am rude, but Trump supporters are idiots.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    edited November 2016
    The diplomatic candidate is suitable for such hierarchical position , who can lead America safely without harming others. We are embracing every culture around the world, and let us not spread hatred on some people. Hilary is a suitable candidate for making still better USA.
    Post edited by Lynne on
    Trump 150
    Hillary Clinton 109
    I'm still waiting the final result but I think Trump will win
    Trump is the new president of the United States.
    It's official now.
    I'm speechless. :*
  • LynneLynne Your Teacher HomePosts: 9,061 mod
    God bless help America.
  • nidhiinidhii Posts: 720 ✭✭✭✭
    Donald Trump won.He got 276 Electorate vote.
  • LynneLynne Your Teacher HomePosts: 9,061 mod
    Gary Johnson. Who?

The man who ended up playing the decisive role in the 2016 election.

Trump won the swing state of Florida by an extremely narrow margin – with 49.0 per cent of votes, compared to Hillary Clinton’s vote share of 46.6 per cent. This leaves a gap of just 2.4 per cent between the two candidates.

By comparison, Mr Johnson – who famously asked "What is Aleppo?" during a TV interview – won 3.1 per cent of the vote, more than the margin of victory Trump won by.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-elections/us-election-results-donald-trump-poised-to-win-florida-as-gary-johnson-splits-liberal-vote-a7405986.html
    I don't understand that, @Lynne .
    What has that 3.1per cent of Mr Johnson's vote to do with the winning of Trump?
  • NatashaTNatashaT Posts: 643 mod
    edited November 2016
    @april If those people had voted for Hillary instead of Johnson, Hillary would have won :( It shows how close the results were, and how voting for a third party can have a big impact.
  • nomad81nomad81 Posts: 248 ✭✭
    From the viewpoint of my country the win of Donald Trump is a large unkown. We are a member of NATO and EU and we don't know what will be his moves in foreign policy.
    edited November 2016
    I have already mentioned that this is the second biggest shocking news of the year 2016 after Brexit.

RIP International Politics!
    Remember the pattern!

9/11 and today it is 11/9.
    @Bubbly I am afraid about terms between China and USA. We will be witnesses a new reshuffle in international politics.
    @nomad81 If China suffers, it means Pakistan suffers too. Welcome to the 'paradigm shift' in politics.
    It only proofs that the world become a system of connected vessels and one irresponsible decision can earthquake a politics or economic market.
    @nomad81 I think it´s a large unknown for most countries around the world. He seems very unpredicable, who knows what he will do...
    I'm so stupid because I expected wrong Trump will do good things for the world but when I speak with friend from America told me truth about trump he want to make wall between Mexico and America, hitting black people and Muslim ,all political tell lies
    I am hope that Congress and Senate will be control the actions of the new President of USA. Besides the my country's government is glad with choice in the USA but why I don't know. Donald Trump in his presidential campaign suggested a reduction military support for NATO's members.
  • mheredgemheredge Wordsmith Here and therePosts: 25,244 mod
    I was rather nonplussed when I saw he'd won.
    Thank you, @NatashaT , but even if she won there; would that have been enough to stop the gap?
    @april : it could have changed the final result - Florida has 29 electoral votes, it´s one of the most populated states, which means that Hillary would have had 257 votes, and Trump 250. They would have had to wait longer to decide the winner at least, since they need at least 270 votes.
  • mohit_singhmohit_singh Posts: 2,167 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2016
    please, guys, you all look terrified! why you all are panicked about the winning of Donald trump.
    I know he is a psych but don't worry! only America can not take decision for the world politics. there are several other countries as well.
    I know this man speaks shits in all his election campaign but we also need to respect the mandate of the people's of America.
    we can't predict future!

politicians always use some attractive speech to attract voter but they never do what they promised to the people .

may god bless America!
    Agree, @NatashaT , but ... that is on the assumption that the 3.9% would vote for Clinton and not for Trump, I think.
    Yes, that´s true, @april !
This discussion has been closed.