Hello.

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

By all these lovely tokens
September days are here,
With summer’s best of weather
And autumn’s best of cheer.

Helen Hunt Jackson - September
The breezes taste
Of apple peel.
The air is full
Of smells to feel-
Ripe fruit, old footballs,
Burning brush,
New books, erasers,
Chalk, and such.
The bee, his hive,
Well-honeyed hum,
And Mother cuts
Chrysanthemums.
Like plates washed clean
With suds, the days
Are polished with
A morning haze.

John Updike, September
Don't forget to check the calendar(s) for session times. Sessions are held on different platforms, so be sure to find out where the session will take place:-

Speaking Practice

LEN English sessions:-
http://www.learnenglish.de/calendar/learnenglishcalendar.html

Listening Practice 24/7

English radio playlists:-
http://www.englishradio.be/musicevents/calendar.html

the new Macbook Pro

What do you think about the new Macbook Pro? Does anyone have any of the previous modell here? I heard a lot of people complaining about the lack of ports, that it is too expensive, and the new Touch Bar distracts attention from the work. I read that the latest Mac os version contains more bug than the previous versions. Does any of the problem real? I don't have any Apple product, but I'm interested in tech. For me, it doesn't looks so interesting than the previous Macbooks.
Tagged:

Comments

• halilertknhalilertkn Posts: 13 ✭✭
    Hello , I am a Software Developer , i have used Apple for a long time ,i have a new MBP 2016 non touchbar. Other people usually say "ahh! MBP is very very expensive" that is bullshit. I have had the oldest MBP mid 2010 when i compare it to MBP 2016 late, i think oldest MBP mid 2010 changed to 2016 december , old laptop i still working and charging time is 3 hours. its very good, because 7 years MBP. Other brand laptop time of use 1 or 2 years. 2 years finally laptop goes to trash. Maybe expensive but long time use ideal. Suggestion for you. OSX new name MacOs evertime very interesting all people, but it easy too and good security and file system.
This discussion has been closed.