Don't forget to check the calendar(s) for session times. Sessions are held on different platforms, so be sure to find out where the session will take place:-

Speaking Practice

LEN English sessions:-
http://www.learnenglish.de/calendar/learnenglishcalendar.html

Listening Practice 24/7

English radio playlists:-
http://www.englishradio.be/musicevents/calendar.html

Take 3 words Game 85

amatsuscribbleramatsuscribbler Posts: 2,212 Teacher
Use the 3 words given in ONE sentence. It's not easy, but it is fun!

fork

snore

reading

Comments

• amatsuscribbleramatsuscribbler Posts: 2,212 Teacher
    I heard hubby snoring from upstairs while I was reading about how to make forks from sticks.
  • nidhiinidhii Posts: 740 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2016
    I was reading a Book on Snoring which is forked in Two Edition.
    ------------------
    I was reading a book on snoring which is (forked) in two editions. (Forked is not correct in this context. It would be published)
    Post edited by amatsuscribbler on
  • FrankFrank Moderator Posts: 5,771 mod
    edited November 2016
    In palm reading, they say that when the Marriage Line ends in a fork with the Heart Line it indicates an unhappy marriage, but I think it's rather due to my snoring.
    Post edited by Frank on
    edited November 2016
    I attended a reading about a fork shaped devise which you can put in your mouth to prevent snoring.
    Yesterday I was reading that when a dog snores a lot it will get fork shaped wrinkles on it's cheeks.
    edited November 2016
    I read that If you want the most cutting edge technology against snoring, you'd better be prepared to fork over the dough for it.
    I connected the front forks of my motorbike to a computer to make it self steering, so now I can snore away with it whilst reading.

• amatsuscribbleramatsuscribbler Posts: 2,212 Teacher
    @Frank That looks like a torture instrument!

The fork in the road led me to a tiny cottage, from where I could hear very loud snoring but in the book I had read there was not supposed to be anyone living there.
  • BubblyBubbly Nightingale Posts: 30,040 ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2016
    When I started reading a slide on Farm and Fork, I felt that everybody is snoring in the hall.
    ----------------------------
    When I started reading a slide on Farm and Fork, I felt that everybody was snoring in the hall.
    Post edited by amatsuscribbler on
This discussion has been closed.