Hello.

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

"March is a month of considerable frustration - it is so near spring and yet across a great deal of the country the weather is still so violent and changeable that outdoor activity seems light years away."
Thalassa Cruso
Please note: The MARS / WARS and FADS sessions are back on Skype for 2 weeks, but a couple of Lynne's sessions have been cancelled. Check the calendar for dates and times.
Don't forget to check the calendar(s) for session times. Sessions are held on different platforms, so be sure to find out where the session will take place:-

Speaking Practice

LEN English sessions:-
http://www.learnenglish.de/calendar/learnenglishcalendar.html

Listening Practice 24/7

English radio playlists:-
http://www.englishradio.be/musicevents/calendar.html

Fall in love again

somaiasomaia Posts: 17 ✭✭
If you single or married and want to fall in love again .talking about emotion ,feeling love, passion and what ever you feel .i would like to talk about it because we missing love in our life.

Comments

• BubblyBubbly Nightingale Posts: 29,862 ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Currently, I am in love with The Fall. ;)
  • Shiny03Shiny03 Posts: 2,732 ✭✭✭✭
    Specifically, I am in love with @Bubbly and this forum. :love:
  • mheredgemheredge Wordsmith Here and therePosts: 24,463 mod
    I met a young student yesterday who at the age of 21 claimed that he'd never so far had a girlfriend but was starting to look at dating. He was getting nervous at going out with a Polish girl he'd met and was quizzing his older brother (who's gay) and me for advice!
    What's your advice? @mheredge :)
  • KhaliedKhalied EgyptPosts: 2,215 ✭✭✭✭✭
    There's a story with girl from Vn I know her via Skype to learn language English together
    she said I love you all the time and invite me to visit her country and I want to say this girl have pretty heart and white
    she is a teacher to kids and ask me to help her students
    she sent a lot of photos in the farm it's looks like pretty and my mother said this girl so beautiful ask her to come but I faced big problem in my old account on Skype and I tried to add her again
    I just speak with her once every month
    @Khalied I am so happy for you that you found your girl. I wish you all the best for your great happiness and destiny. :smile:
    @Shiny03 I finished this story just we are talking like friends to learn because first this girl call me on my phone number and send messages and call me without Internet and I know that's so expensive, I asked her to stop that again, we can talk just by Internet she was call me because I work for two weeks out my home without Internet and two days rest.
    finally I speak with myself if I stay in this relationship between us should Make marriage and I can't do that and I decide to leave her step by step to avoid injured her heart and we are talking now like friends not more and avoid to speak about love
  • YoyotalkingYoyotalking Posts: 2
    Hey guys I'm just a new random member and I'd like to say this forum looks great to talk about everything. Keep it up ! :smile:
    @Khalied I don't get it. If you love someone, why don't you let the person be part of your life, especially that person is willing to? :pensive:
    @Shiny03 sadly I finished this story just relation friends between us because no one can travel
    Khalied said:

@Shiny03 sadly I finished this story just relation friends between us because no one can travel

because no one can travel ? <-- What does it mean? Go get her, if she is unplaceable.
  • zaiymurszaiymurs Posts: 326 ✭✭✭
    I hope human heart is just like a computer hard disk, erasing feeling towards one women, i wish i won't fall for someone.
  • mdshamsadmdshamsad Posts: 83 ✭✭
    Love means blind emotion there should not any condition....when we Fall in Love we can't control on us at time.....
    @mdshamsad you want to say that blind emotions may lead to these consequences. :D

• aladdinaladdin Radio Producer LEOnetworkPosts: 1,447 mod
    I think love is not emotions. B)
    @aladdin Falling in love is always emotional. LOL
  • mdshamsadmdshamsad Posts: 83 ✭✭
    @Bubbly
    I mean to say "Love and Like" both are different..for example, You love your Father (without condition)But you like your BoyFriend(with condition)
  • nguyenvanthanhvtnguyenvanthanhvt Posts: 20 ✭✭
    I got married, I do not dare to fall again :smiley:
  • Aml_SaiedAml_Saied Posts: 19 ✭✭
    I am Marry & love my husband
  • wangfeiwangfei Posts: 29 ✭✭
    I got married, I do not dare to fall again :smiley:
  • 06851987730685198773 Posts: 42 ✭✭
    no thank you,,if you want to kill yourself fall in love :pensive:
  • yanglishyanglish Posts: 9
    Falling in love is the better thing that may happen in your life. Love is a wonderful gift, for sure. You don't want to think that the person you love can have bad traits or not good enough for you. When others say that he/she does not have those positive personality features, you don't believe and might dislike people saying it. So I can say that the love can be blind. At first you attracted by each other's appearance and afterwards you learn the person's inner life. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Falling_in_love
  • John23John23 Posts: 11 ✭✭
    I'm living a beautiful moment on my life. I'm in love with God...I know that you can say " That it's so bored" but not is so. The God's love is perfect, amazing, honest, and more.
  • 06851987730685198773 Posts: 42 ✭✭
    im falling in love with my girlfriend,,she is so adorable