Hello.

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What is one to say about June? The time of perfect young summer, the fulfilment of the promise of the earlier months, and with as yet no sign to remind one that its fresh young beauty will ever fade.

Gertrude Jekyll
A swarm of bees in May
Is worth a load of hay;
A swarm of bees in June
Is worth a silver spoon;
A swarm of bees in July
Is not worth a fly.
Don't forget to check the calendar(s) for session times. Sessions are held on different platforms, so be sure to find out where the session will take place:-

Speaking Practice

LEN English sessions:-
http://www.learnenglish.de/calendar/learnenglishcalendar.html

Listening Practice 24/7

English radio playlists:-
http://www.englishradio.be/musicevents/calendar.html

Step by step story 12

amatsuscribbleramatsuscribbler Posts: 2,212 Teacher
edited October 2016 in Word Games
Copy what has already been written and add FOUR words to the story as we build up an interesting, sensible, but maybe weird story.

The music rang around........

Comments

• BubblyBubbly Nightingale Posts: 30,040 ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    The music rang around the hall and I was.........
  • LynneLynne Your Teacher HomePosts: 9,277 mod
    The music rang around the hall and I was enthralled by the magical ...
  • amatsuscribbleramatsuscribbler Posts: 2,212 Teacher
    The music rang around the hall and I was enthralled by the magical light that spilled out......
    The music rang around the hall and I was enthralled by the magical light that spilled out of the beautiful antique lanterns.....
  • tina77tina77 Posts: 12 ✭✭
    The music rang around the hall and I was enthralled by the magical light that spilled out of the beautiful antique lanterns. I remembered the first.....
  • DoraDora Posts: 3,068 ✭✭✭✭
    The music rang around the hall and I was enthralled by the magical light that spilled out of the beautiful antique lanterns. I remembered the first time when I came .............
    The music rang around the hall and I was enthralled by the magical light that spilled out of the beautiful antique lanterns. I remembered the first time when I came here to see my favourite.....
    The music rang around the hall and I was enthralled by the magical light that spilled out of the beautiful antique lanterns. I remembered the first time when I came here to see my favourite aunt. She had always.....
    The music rang around the hall and I was enthralled by the magical light that spilled out of the beautiful antique lanterns. I remembered the first time when I came here to see my favourite aunt. She had always come here for orchestra......
    The music rang around the hall and I was enthralled by the magical light that spilled out of the beautiful antique lanterns. I remembered the first time when I came here to see my favourite aunt. She had always come here for orchestra. She loved the beat ....
    The music rang around the hall and I was enthralled by the magical light that spilled out of the beautiful antique lanterns. I remembered the first time when I came here to see my favourite aunt. She had always come here for orchestra. She loved the beat of different musical instrument.........
    The music rang around the hall and I was enthralled by the magical light that spilled out of the beautiful antique lanterns. I remembered the first time when I came here to see my favourite aunt. She had always come here for the orchestra. She loved the beat of different musical instruments and played the oboe.....
    The music rang around the hall and I was enthralled by the magical light that spilled out of the beautiful antique lanterns. I remembered the first time when I came here to see my favourite aunt. She had always come here for the orchestra. She loved the beat of different musical instruments and played the oboe in the end of.....
    The music rang around the hall and I was enthralled by the magical light that spilled out of the beautiful antique lanterns. I remembered the first time when I came here to see my favourite aunt. She had always come here for the orchestra. She loved the beat of different musical instruments and played the oboe at the end of the concerto. Her favourite......
    The music rang around the hall and I was enthralled by the magical light that spilled out of the beautiful antique lanterns. I remembered the first time when I came here to see my favourite aunt. She had always come here for the orchestra. She loved the beat of different musical instruments and played the oboe at the end of the concerto. Her favourite musicians were also attending.....
    The music rang around the hall and I was enthralled by the magical light that spilled out of the beautiful antique lanterns. I remembered the first time when I came here to see my favourite aunt. She had always come here for the orchestra. She loved the beat of different musical instruments and played the oboe at the end of the concerto. Her favourite musicians were also attending the party. She felt nervous ....
    The music rang around the hall and I was enthralled by the magical light that spilled out of the beautiful antique lanterns. I remembered the first time when I came here to see my favourite aunt. She had always come here for the orchestra. She loved the beat of different musical instruments and played the oboe at the end of the concerto. Her favourite musicians were also attending the party. She felt nervous. Her oboe sat next.....
    The music rang around the hall and I was enthralled by the magical light that spilled out of the beautiful antique lanterns. I remembered the first time when I came here to see my favourite aunt. She had always come here for the orchestra. She loved the beat of different musical instruments and played the oboe at the end of the concerto. Her favourite musicians were also attending the party. She felt nervous. Her oboe sat next to another woman who...
    The music rang around the hall and I was enthralled by the magical light that spilled out of the beautiful antique lanterns. I remembered the first time when I came here to see my favourite aunt. She had always come here for the orchestra. She loved the beat of different musical instruments and played the oboe at the end of the concerto. Her favourite musicians were also attending the party. She felt nervous. Her oboe sat next to another woman who played the clarinet but....
    The music rang around the hall and I was enthralled by the magical light that spilled out of the beautiful antique lanterns. I remembered the first time when I came here to see my favourite aunt. She had always come here for the orchestra. She loved the beat of different musical instruments and played the oboe at the end of the concerto. Her favourite musicians were also attending the party. She felt nervous. Her oboe sat next to another woman who played the clarinet but it was a short sonata.
This discussion has been closed.