Hello.

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

"The April rain, the April rain,
Comes slanting down in fitful showers,
Then from the furrow shoots the grain,
And banks are fledged with nestling flowers;
And in grey shawl and woodland bowers
The cuckoo through the April rain
Calls once again."

Mathilde Blind, April Rain
Don't forget to check the calendar(s) for session times. Sessions are held on different platforms, so be sure to find out where the session will take place:-

Speaking Practice

LEN English sessions:-
http://www.learnenglish.de/calendar/learnenglishcalendar.html

Listening Practice 24/7

English radio playlists:-
http://www.englishradio.be/musicevents/calendar.html

Your diary in LE forum

Comments

• aladdinaladdin Radio Producer LEOnetworkPosts: 1,469 mod
    @Helvio where is that place and what is the brown/yellow wall on the right of the photo? It look like hidden
  • HelvioHelvio Posts: 1,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @pryfllwyd, I don't know, what is 600,650 or 700 about?
    @aladdin, it is a building attached to the Brazilian parliament, I'll show you another picture.

• LynneLynne Your Teacher HomePosts: 8,949 mod
    Dear diary,

Today was a day of miscommunication. We don't seem to know whether we are coming or going.
  • amatsuscribbleramatsuscribbler Teacher Posts: 2,113 mod
    Dear diary - it was lovely being taken to the library by my three year old granddaughter, whose face was a picture when she saw all the books! We spent an hour reading a few of them before deciding on four (even though she is allowed 24!!! ) then going for coffee (her first time!).
    Dear Diary,

It's Monday. 'Nuff said.
  • ElfishElfish Posts: 252 ✭✭✭✭
    Dear diary,
    I hope I will be brave and go in the cold weather to catch a bus a give back my delayed library loans to the library at last.
  • mheredgemheredge Wordsmith Here and therePosts: 24,894 mod
    @amatsu - I'm jealous, I was only ever allowed to take up to four books at a time from my local library.

@Hevio - it was 18:50 or ten to seven! Meditate - you'd be amazed how time flies!

@Lynne - Hmmmm I'm trying to work out which day of the week it is. I suppose it's Monday as there's more traffic out in the streets.

@Elfish - Be brave!

Dear diary - It's my turn to be brave and go out to find an ATM. It's too hot right now but when I pay for my room here, my purse will be a bit empty.
    Ok, Mrianne, ten to seven. :D
    It's now twenty three minutes past five, five twenty three or 17:23. But I'm not sure how many people would say seventeen twenty three.
    edited December 2013
    @Elfish - Do you have to pay a fine for late returns?

Dear diary,

I'm just getting ready for the last Beat the Monday Blues session of 2013. I'm actually feeling quite nostalgic.
    Dear diary
    I have just been to the last Beat the Monday Blues of 2013. I'm actually feeling quite nostalgic!
  • ElfishElfish Posts: 252 ✭✭✭✭
    @Lynne No, but if you are 2 weeks late or more you can't borrow anything for 2 weeks (or for as long as you've been late).
    Dear Diary,
    I went to find some real coffee. Ironically the only decent stuff in a packet was to be found in Coffee Day, the national coffee chain. Even though coffee is grown locally, the only kind I found in the shops was mixed with chicory and hopelessly overpriced.
    Diary, I need go out to lunch but I am so lazy today, I wanted to eat meat but I think I will eat a salad only because I am lazy to ride to a bit far restaurant. God have mercy on my soul. :\">
    Dear Diary,

Dog walk - tick
    Corrections - tick
    Paperwork - tick
    Housework - tick

Time for pizza.
    That deserves a celebration @Lynne.

imageimageimage

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 657
    edited December 2013
    Ha ha ha.I really love those bananas.They are very funny =))
    Hi diary, I miss my brother.
    Right now when I was cooking the dinner I start singing a song that made me remember him, my heart sinks, I feel so much his abscence and I won't be able to see him until March or July, so I came here to forget him a little when I think about te words which I can put here. If English was more easy to me I think it would not do any effect, but I have to think to much to be able to chose these few words and it helped me a lot.
    Thank you one more time diary. :)
    Diary, my brother calls me this morning, it was nice. :)

On the lunch time I went to the Triumph Motorcycle's store to bother a seller, he swer I will buy one, who knows in two years? :D

And I need one more point to see if with 400 points I win a new star. :))
    Thank you diary, now I have four hundred points but nothing came with it. :P
    Some biker friends decided to have a churrasco at my home next Sunday. Even well they warned me. :)
    Do you all know the meaning of churrasco?

It is a Brazilian barbecue and they both don't are the same
    Dear diary,

I created two badges today, to make up for not doing any last week. :)
    Dear diary - I'm having a day off today. Oh no I'm not! I'm working here! :P
    Dear diary,

I made a coffee without any coffee today. Imagine my face as I started pouring hot water.
    -Wife, go there to make a coffee.

-But hubby, we don't have powder or sugar either.

-So don't do it, will be too bad.