Don't forget to check the calendar(s) for session times. Sessions are held on different platforms, so be sure to find out where the session will take place:-

Speaking Practice

LEN English sessions:-
http://www.learnenglish.de/calendar/learnenglishcalendar.html

Listening Practice 24/7

English radio playlists:-
http://www.englishradio.be/musicevents/calendar.html

Take 3 words Game 83

amatsuscribbleramatsuscribbler TeacherPosts: 2,148 mod
edited September 2016 in Take 3 Words
Use the 3 words given in ONE sentence. It's not easy, but it is fun!

traffic lights

telescope

crystal
Post edited by Frank on

Comments

• amatsuscribbleramatsuscribbler Teacher Posts: 2,148 mod
    The telescope contained a crystal so that you could see the traffic lights clearly.
  • FrankFrank Moderator Posts: 5,707 mod
    Why do we still doubt if there's life in outer space? With a good telescope you can even see the traffic lights on other planets crystal clear.
    edited September 2016
    The illumination from the crystal glass in these traffic lights give you the impression you're looking at a kind of huge telescope.

Telescopes from the ISS provide a crystal clear view of the earth by night with its illuminations caused by lampposts, traffic lights and illuminated buildings.
  • nidhiinidhii Posts: 722 ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2016
    Traffic light near the Crystal Mall can be easily seen by telescope from here.
    ------------------------
    Traffic lights near the Crystal Mall can be seen easily by telescope from here.
    Post edited by amatsuscribbler on
    edited September 2016
    BBC News Review argues that the recently built radio telescope in China is more than just a christal set; with a diameter of 500 meters - which equals the distance between three traffic lights - it's now world's largest telescope.

• NazerkeNazerke Posts: 80 ✭✭
    edited September 2016
    An astronomer observed by the telescope on the traffic light which inlaid of Swarovski crystals.
    -----------------------------
    An astronomer observed the traffic light inlaid with Swarovski crystals by telescope.
  • ViniciusVinicius Posts: 3
    edited September 2016
    WIth my telescope i can see that the traffic lights are actually crafted with crystals.
    -------------------------
    WIth my telescope I can see that the traffic lights are actually crafted with crystals.
This discussion has been closed.