Hello.

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In lands I never saw -- they say
Immortal Alps look down --
Whose bonnets touch the firmament --
Whose sandals touch the town --

Meek at whose everlasting feet
A myriad daisy play --
Which, Sir, are you and which am I
Upon an August day?

Emily Dickinson
Don't forget to check the calendar(s) for session times. Sessions are held on different platforms, so be sure to find out where the session will take place:-

Speaking Practice

LEN English sessions:-
http://www.learnenglish.de/calendar/learnenglishcalendar.html

Listening Practice 24/7

English radio playlists:-
http://www.englishradio.be/musicevents/calendar.html

Who had ever seen a miracle in your life?

I never saw a miracle. Never. I talking about the miracle of a something incredible, what you saw but don't might believe in it even now. If someone had ever seen it just tell as about it. where was it and how did it happen.

Comments

• mheredgemheredge Teacher Here and therePosts: 26,446 mod
    I think there are miracles happening around us everywhere, all the time @Alexsandr.
  • AlexsandrAlexsandr Posts: 49 ✭✭
    @mheredge I just want to ask about a real physical miracle.
  • MichouxeMichouxe Posts: 3,034 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 26
    I don't believe in miracles, but I had in my youth a wart on my finger and my grandmother she was going to the church and put my hand in the watervat, two weeks later it was away! ;-)
  • JanjardJanjard Posts: 139 ✭✭✭
    @Michouche And the other people who put their hand in the water?
  • mheredgemheredge Teacher Here and therePosts: 26,446 mod
    edited April 8
    I saw a baby being born one time @Alexsandr. I suppose it's just a biological event, but somehow it felt like a pretty special miracle at the time.
    Post edited by mheredge on
  • AlexsandrAlexsandr Posts: 49 ✭✭
    @mheredge it is great!!!
  • DiakhaDiakha Posts: 38 ✭✭
    Alexandre I think you have to reconsider your understanding of what is miracle. Otherwise, as Mheredge said miracles are everywhere around you. Just observe how the sun the earth and the moon are moving every second during who knows how many times, in a perfect order?! Or try to imagine how you have come in this world? Observe carefully a new born baby and imagine his future lifetime... In general, from my understanding, miracles are in the domain of God, for those who are believers.