Don't forget to check the calendar(s) for session times. Sessions are held on different platforms, so be sure to find out where the session will take place:-

Speaking Practice

LEN English sessions:-
http://www.learnenglish.de/calendar/learnenglishcalendar.html

Listening Practice 24/7

English radio playlists:-
http://www.englishradio.be/musicevents/calendar.html

Favorite Actor/Actress and his/her best scene (please describe)

ItaloCabralItaloCabral Posts: 42 ✭✭
edited September 2016 in Films, TV and Theatre
My favorite actor is Al pacino and his best scene for me was in The Godfather Part II. Michael finds out in the New Year's Eve that Fredo, his on brother, betrayed him. Michael grabs Fredo with his to hands in her neck/face and says: "i know it was you fredo. you broke my heart. you broke my heart".

Comments

• AdelPAdelP Posts: 42 ✭✭
    My favourite actress is definitely Jennifer Lawrence. I think, she is like Meryl Streep- she stars in various roles but she is still perfect! I like her films Hunger Games and Joy. For me, the best scene is in film Hunger Games where she stands in front of a hospital which was bombed out and nobody survived. She has a long speech with a lot of anger and sadness and finally she says: "If we burn, you burn with us!" You can't understand it if you haven't seen that film but it was pretty heartbreaking.
  • AhmedHeshamAhmedHesham Posts: 20 ✭✭
    My favorite actor is Denzel Washinton, and I liked his movie "The Equalizer".
    My favorite actress is Bridget Fonda, and I liked most of her movies especially Point of No Return.
  • AhmedHeshamAhmedHesham Posts: 20 ✭✭
    And all the scenes are good, I don't remember exactly the conversations in movies scenes.
  • BrazilPalBrazilPal Posts: 7
    I have a few favorite actors/actresses, and Sean Penn is among them. There's this Mystic River part where he founds out the most horrible way about his daughter's death. Certainly one the most dramatic, heartbraking scenes ever.
  • martelmartel Posts: 4
    Hi! I like this topic. I love B. Fonda :smiley: but I don´t find JLawrence interesting, I'm really sorry, I had to say it jaja
    There are many good actors and actesses that I like. I enjoy watching Bill Murray's movies for example