Don't forget to check the calendar(s) for session times. Sessions are held on different platforms, so be sure to find out where the session will take place:-
LEN English sessions:-
Listening Practice 24/7
English radio playlists:-
Tricks to imrpove vocabulary while watching tv
Here's what I sometimes do:
1. I watch an episode (maybe a SITCOM) without subtitles.
2. I read the subtitles (you can download them from the Internet).
3. I watch the episode again with subtitles on.
4. I watch it one last time, with subtitles on and making pauses to copy and search the meaning of unknown words. I also write the sentence where it appears (so I have the word used in a context).
5. Some days later I review the vocabulary/meaning/sentences.