Please note: The MARS / WARS and FADS sessions are back on Skype for another week, but a couple of Lynne's sessions have been cancelled. Check the calendar for dates and times.
Here are some questions to answer!
If you would like to take some time to write to practice your English, it can help to have some questions to get you started. So, if you would like something to write about, simply have a look at these questions and choose one to answer. Write a paragraph or two, and I will try to correct them for you whenever I get the chance!
- What was your happiest memory as a child?
- When did you first go on holiday, and what was it like?
- What are your favourite animals, and why?
- What are your plans for the next year with regards to your career and family life?
- If you could write a television show, what would it be about?
- If you were the main character in a film, what would your story be?
- If you could invent one thing, and make it work, what would it be and why?
Hopefully those questions will give you something to think about!